• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcobinad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
In Spoo's universe this might be conservative business dress
tumblr_lmizpwrDye1qcq3abo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lmizs00YaP1qcq3abo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lmiziaeHyB1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lmizl7R0tl1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

Honestly, you pull the suit well
worship.gif
Also, the picture background may look a little cluttered with the naked cables but it actually brings out the beauty of your suit. Have you tried other backgrounds or are you just used to this one?

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
lufty, whats the dilly on the last pic, planning on tweeting that to someone?

Done and done. Check your direct messages @Panta.

IsteRed

Reaction score
Very hot in here,around 90...
9715a4823b99.jpg
Cellphone photo,sorry for quality.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Spoopokeher, I think with those pants, the top is too somber/businesslike. The jacket looks worsted wool, I would suggest a linen/cotton/fresco jacket, ideally in a slightly lighter shade. Also, the tie, if you are going to wear one in this outfit, this is where you break out the linen/cotton/raw silk ties. And the shirt could also be better/different.

All true points. The jacket isn't worsted though, it's a fresco. Agreed on the shirt being to businessy, and the tie was back in my briefcase by 1030. It's too damn hot.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
All true points. The jacket isn't worsted though, it's a fresco. Agreed on the shirt being to businessy, and the tie was back in my briefcase by 1030. It's too damn hot.

a dark brown summer sportcoat (cotton/linen), solid white or light blue shirt and no tie would have rocked.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mcobinad
Honestly, you pull the suit well
worship.gif
Also, the picture background may look a little cluttered with the naked cables but it actually brings out the beauty of your suit. Have you tried other backgrounds or are you just used to this one?

+1 .. i really like his background. it does bring the entire fit into context. Aeglus. you've been straight killin' it man. you WEAR your clothes.

worship.gif
worship.gif

Originally Posted by Orgetorix

thats a really nice collar roll Org. one day i'll finally get around to working on my BDs ...
plain.gif

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
the tie was back in my briefcase by 1030.

good call. the trou don't need the tie anyways.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spoozy
5812034089_1810598dd0_z.jpg

This is quite fun in a spring/summer holiday way.

Originally Posted by vox
i-5jV4Gb2-X3.jpg

More lovely holiday wear.

Originally Posted by jasonmarshalljazz
249951_10150627852940061_610150060_19060068_1179183_n-1.jpg
[/SPOILER]

I seeing like your outfits a lot; they seem so on point for your lifestyle/personality, which is exactly what a good outfit should achieve.

Originally Posted by ctp120
DSC_0081.jpg

I like that shirt. It's nice to see a pattern I'd never have picked for myself, being used well.

Originally Posted by luftvier
It's interesting to compare this seersucker to vox's. His gives off a trim, "precise" vibe; yours a relaxed "shabby" vibe. I don't mean that negatively; I actually like both effects. More importantly, I suspect this is not purely a function of expenditure, but actually reflects your different approaches/personalities somewhat. To tie in with what I said about jason's outfit above, I love it when clothes manage to do this.

KbrLt.jpg

madseason17

Reaction score
Very casual red tattersall, LE shorts and sperrys. Summer in GA = can't be beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads