• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unc- I was hoping the horse was going to be reversed but it's not. I'm not sure if I'm keeping both or not as I tend to not keep clothing around I'm not going to use. I may sell a pair and grab the derbies.
Derbies! Derbies! Pretty sure they were the fastest selling out style
smile.gif

Sorry RFX- Lazzari got a small shipment in (which sold out quickly). However, A is getting all 3 styles next week.
smile.gif
Lazzari prices were the best too.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do so many people have gats? Theyre overhyped and ugly as ****.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh look, a poster with some great, awesome new ideas that haven't been beaten to death yet

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
lol

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul smith strapped, moccasin style sneakers in "elephant". Barney's said that they would be PS, but they were actually Red Ear. Makes sense, given the style and price. Barney's webstore is ridiculously disorganized.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
uyqmX.jpg
Got a call today from a local shop that they got one in. It's my birthday today so I said ******* and snatched it up.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
The upgraded p90x system, nice. Go to the bodybuilding thread to post progress. I hear protein is awesome.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice pickup on the x100, got one and couldn't be happier

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads