• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Can we ban mm84321 already? Look at his posting history, he's been trolling from the beginning.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I get banned, I will loose all the respect I once had for this forum and the members on it.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
I request for Fuuma to be timed out for being an ignorant, stinky, smelly asshole.

I will provide evidence to support my case. And I will pay money and cook dinner for you.

If I get banned, I will loose all the respect I once had for this forum and the members on it.
Don't post again in this thread.
Originally Posted by pvrhye
A framework where sellers could close their threads would do it, I think. I'd imagine that's no simple change to the boards though.

Originally Posted by 951socal
yeah, people still pm me about for sale threads i cannot edit anymore

and sale threads where i cannot reply to them with "everything sold"

since i can't bump my for sale thread, without lowering the price, but since everything is sold..i can't lower any prices?

i imagine there is just some setting that the admin can activate like, turn on editing for all posts ever created in the buying and selling forum

Unfortunately there isn't. The time to edit posts is a global setting.
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Hopefully within the next 3 weeks, it will all be a new playground in B&S, guys.
Yes. The new system will allow you to close your listing and closing it will remove the 'contact seller' links, which should mostly eliminate B&S necroposting.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ooh noes!!

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I, for one, am not exactly sure how I will continue to live with myself if this occurs.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ban me, then. If you aren't willing to listen to my message, I will simply find the people in this world that are.

I won't sacrifice my principles and ideals for any of you.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Ban me, then. If you aren't willing to listen to my message, I will simply find the people in this world that are.

I won't sacrifice my principles and ideals for any of you.

Listen, you were given instructions on how to modify your behaviour, and what the consequences would be if you didn't. You are trying to get yourself banned so you can salve some part of your psyche that it wasn't "you" it was "them."

Grow up.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Listen, you were given instructions on how to modify your behaviour, and what the consequences would be if you didn't. You are trying to get yourself banned so you can salve some part of your psyche that it wasn't "you" it was "them."

And there we go. "Giving instructions" doesn't work. Why not ask me why I feel the way I do, like I have advocated for. Compassionate curiosity? Maybe then you would begin to understand.

All everyone here has done is prove my point further. You simply aren't aware of it yet.

I'm not trying to get myself banned, either. I simply wont lie down for anyone. And it's not a matter of insubordination, I respect J (unless he does ban me), it's a mater of passion and determination.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Well, if you really piss j off, sometimes he will just annihilate you. But that's because he's alpha.

Originally Posted by j
Don't post again in this thread.

banned
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

AlmostFullBenefits

Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
Perma-?

I'm 95% certain that mm was a sock puppet account. So unfortunately no, he will return with another username. After all, how does one kill that which has no life?

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Should have just banned him from everything except the food forum. You've wounded my thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics