• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zegna Labels ID's for eBay purchasers (Graphic Intensive)

CBRYDR

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Green Lantern
1250 as a price point?? ...must be Z Zegna.

I happened to buy two of these suits the other day. The prices retailed for $1199 for Saks, marked down to $699 at a local Off 5th outlet store, and an additional 25% off to honor their "MORE" event. The price of each suit came out to around $525....oh and one more thing....they had a Buy 1, Get 1 Free deal.

I picked up 2 EZ for Saks suits for $525. Bad deal?

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What does a F next to the size mean? For example 50F?

It's the spot I'd expect a R for regular or L for long. The shop clerk claimed it was a MTM that wasn't picked up but there was no Su Misura label.

So far I've seen this on both Milano and Couture.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nicola

It's the spot I'd expect a R for regular or L for long. The shop clerk claimed it was a MTM that wasn't picked up but there was no Su Misura label.

Fat?
confused.gif

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both were drop 9 so I'm thinking not -)

I think C is for sample.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both were drop 9 so I'm thinking not -)

I think C is for sample.

No, C = Short (Corto)

gabe23111

Reaction score
Thank you for creating this thread, I'm learning a lot from it. I am a new poster and am at the beginning of my learning stage in terms of "mens style"

I purchased a Zegna suit and am hoping that it is not a knock-off. Shown are pictures of the inside jacket label. If anyone can help tell me what these labels mean I would be very greatful.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

oh.... I paid $450 for the suit. Is that the correct price point for this suit?

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Made with Zegna cloth not made by Zegna.

$450 for a new suit that fits you and you like isn't out of line.

bjan

Reaction score

+1 on this question. It's from an overcoat, if that helps.

deaddog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by butkusrules
Just bought a Zegna Suit and instead of a number or letter to denote some level/type of fabric there is a (+) . Any idea what this signifies?

I just saw a label like this - with a "+" intead of a letter. Does anybody know what it signifies or where it falls in the fabric hierarchy?

deaddog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deaddog
I just saw a label like this - with a "+" intead of a letter. Does anybody know what it signifies or where it falls in the fabric hierarchy?

Anybody?

nich

Reaction score
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo
On this suit, I assume by the label that it's just the cloth, not the manufacture, that is Zegna? http://cgi.ebay.com/E-ZEGNA-Suit-42-...ht_1208wt_1139
The dark red label is the "Zegna Cloth" label. No matter how blurry its easy to tell because its the only label that looks like that. If they didn't provide a picture of the label you could still tell by the fact that they emphasize CLOTH by capitalizing it in the title of the auction

WorkingOnIt

Reaction score
Bumping an old thread.

I found a Zegna of unknown lineage and was wondering if someone could provide more information.

The label says Ermenegildo Zegna MultiSeason and the tag has ZHQ for the family group. The label looks closest to the mainline EZ Summer Trofeo. Is there anything hidden/bad that I should know about this line, or is it good to go?

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics