• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

utexas

Reaction score
^ No idea why "......0" was replaced with a bunch of periods.

utexas

Reaction score
^^
ffffuuuu.gif

arc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by utexas
Weird. It's recognizing the code, but not applying the discount. Same with ......0.
The discount code for men's shoes is shoes30 (and the discount is only 30%). shoes40 is just for women's. Edit: Yeah, that search and replace is odd. Maybe it was a spam site or something? Anyway, discount shows up when you go to check out. I tested it earlier, but decided to pass on their dirty bucks. I feel like there are better price/value options out there, even with the 30% off.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ No idea why "......0" was replaced with a bunch of periods.

Probably because there are so many spam sites with "s h o e s 4 u" in the url. No worries; we all know what you mean.

utexas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by arc
Edit: Yeah, that search and replace is odd. Maybe it was a spam site or something? Anyway, discount shows up when you go to check out. I tested it earlier, but decided to pass on their dirty bucks. I feel like there are better price/value options out there, even with the 30% off.

I had no luck with either code. Proceeded to checkout and price remained the same. Bummer.
musicboohoo[1].gif

I'm curious about the other options though. I was specifically trying to get the dirty bucks. Any suggestions for other retailers?

JPQ

Reaction score
Bloomingdale's in SF has a 50% discount on top of sales prices on all Lardini clothes. There were many sizes available earlier today.

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had no luck with either code. Proceeded to checkout and price remained the same. Bummer.
musicboohoo[1].gif

I'm curious about the other options though. I was specifically trying to get the dirty bucks. Any suggestions for other retailers?

Actually its s h o e s 3 0
without the spaces of course. 40 is for wimmen's.

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how much is a typical lardini sports coat after the discounts?
Originally Posted by JPQ
Bloomingdale's in SF has a 50% discount on top of sales prices on all Lardini clothes. There were many sizes available earlier today.

PipersSon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Are those UK or US sizes on the boots? I ask because in some Tricker's shoes on Sierra they have both UK and US sizing but not on this model.

JPQ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by justsayno
how much is a typical lardini sports coat after the discounts?

If I remember correctly, between $200 and $400 after discounts.

Grigory

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Grigory
I asked STP do they list UK or US shoe size for their Tricker's Burford.

Their Customer Care said: "We list our items in US sizing unless otherwise noted."

Just got this message from fellow member: "That's what they may have told you but they're uk sizes.
I got uk sizes when I ordered"
Sorry for misleading!

SplitTheAtom

Reaction score
Bill's Khakis Summer Warehouse Sale
Saturday, June 11 "¢ 9am-2pm
531 Canal Street, Reading, PA

Factory 2nds - $20 or 5 for $95, Coats - $50, Discontinued 1st quality - $30

10% of sales go to the John Paul II Center for Special Learning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads