• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

a depository of (helpful) footwear fit pics?

kwoyeu

Reaction score
footwear fit pic database
post fit pics of shoes/sneakers you find on the web (e-stores, waywt, or your own) that

(i) you think are helpful for potential buyers (esp. if the pic reveals something about the shoes (clunkiness, horrible profile, non-versatbility etc) that one might not expect just on the basis of e-store stock pics)
and

(ii) that are NOT SUPER-EASY TO LOCATE (most e-stores do not have fit pics for shoes. however they often pop up in fit pics for LEGWEAR, so you'll sometimes come across a fit pic of mmm studded lace up in a fit pic intended for some pair of dries pants)

i'll edit this post with links to yours

i'll post a few below first

YOU CAN ALSO POST REQUESTS FOR FIT PICS AND I'LL DO WHAT I CAN TO FIND THEM FOR YOU

kwoyeu

Reaction score
PAINTED GATS (grey based)

look hedious?
YO9yZ.jpg

not bad when worn!
01_z.jpg

01_z.jpg
01_z.jpg

01_z.jpg

01_z.jpg

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
are you just merging the baller sneaker and streetwear shoes/boots threads ?

i'm also still not convinced of the difference between grey and beige based painted gats.

carry on.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
are you just merging the baller sneaker and streetwear shoes/boots threads ?

i'm also still not convinced of the difference between grey and beige based painted gats.

carry on.

nah, thread is not intended for discussing merits of shoes, just for fit pics / requests for fit pics / discussion about fit pics.. i figured this might help cutting down clutter
a wiki or some kind of collaborative album will probably better serve this purpose but w/e

one last post, done for today

CP Summer Achiles perf
common-projects-achilles-perforated-10087528_465962_170.jpg

11007M021010_3_1.jpg

11007M021010_1_1.jpg

11007M021010_2_1.jpg

moar

xCrunchx

Reaction score
those are moccs? they are just captoe oxfords without laces?

kwoyeu

Reaction score
They are classified as moccs on mmm e-boutique

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads