• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I've no interest in women of my generation.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree with OP but I generally go in the other direction. Old women stink.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
I agree with OP but I generally go in the other direction. Old women stink.

I've gotten to the point that the most beautiful women I meet tend to be around my age (late 20s, early 30s) but the ones that are single are almost always a mess. Thankfully I've got a lovely woman at home but if I found myself suddenly single I would be in trouble.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like the OP, I've no interest in women of my generation either...they're all too f**king old. Besides, they're women, which automatically makes them royal pains ********** nearly all the time. Youth, beauty and sex appeal can compensate for the foregoing (as long as they are not totally batshit crazy, as so many are) in some measure, but those qualities are not likely to be found among my contemporaries. Anyway, I'm married, so it really doesn't matter much.

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That blanket statement is a copout answer for a guy who probably hasn't met enough variety in women.

There are hot chicks that do all sorts of stuff these days, no matter how geeky or weird. There are even webpages devoted to hot girls that play WoW, and you claim you can't find one that interest you in the slightlest, really??

You need to start venturing outside your comfort zone.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
capeche?[/I]
You mean: capisci* Parlo Italiano. [QUOTE]
Originally Posted by [B]Fraiche[/B] [URL='https://www.styleforum.net/~styleforumadmin/styleforumfinal/showthread.php?s=6c73daa2ec5a07dcca88d940ac9d5529&p=4556421#post4556421'][IMG]https://www.styleforum.net/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/URL] [/QUOTE]
That blanket statement is a copout answer for a guy who probably hasn't met enough variety in women.
Where do I find variety? I desire a Smörgåsbord.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
Where do I find variety?

Eastern Europe. Seriously, once you go there you won't want to come back...

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to live in Switzerland--ski and eat cheese and chocolate the rest of my life. Maybe that's where all the good women are.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to live in Switzerland--ski and eat cheese and chocolate the rest of my life. Maybe that's where all the good women are.

Nope. Eastern Europe is the way to go. It's a whole different world. Women are feminine, act feminine and are not brain-washed by Oprah or Dr. Phil. Gender compatibility, no meaningless gender wars in the name of political correctness.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most of what I know about Eastern European women comes from Appreciation, and man oh man do they have some hot Appreciation stars there.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I will comb Croatia, then.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
Most of what I know about Eastern European women comes from Appreciation, and man oh man do they have some hot Appreciation stars there.
Yes. There is one in specific that is an all-time favorite. The Eastern Europeans I have met in person are truly like no other women I've met.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen

Nothing to do with Appreciation stars. These are regular girls. Most regular girls are so simple, nice and down-to-earth you don't need Appreciation stars.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I will comb Croatia, then.

Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Slovakia, etc.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Eastern Europeans I have met in person are truly like no other women I've met.

+100000000.

Their simplicity, sincerity and down-to-earth attitude will floor you. Most of all, you don't need to play any head games.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, friend, but I will always need Appreciation stars. I have a sweet, down to earth girlfriend who will ******** whenever I want but I still spank it to teh pr0n on the reg.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads