• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish the shorts were a lighter color, those ***** are Wesley Snipes black, at odds w/shirt, shoes, epiderms

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dirty mirror + Iphone = terrible pic, but I gotta run out the door.

photo.png

Adidas t-shirt
Dries button up around waist
Richard Chai shorts
Yves Saint Laurent bag
Docs

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Its so hot. I have some GN-esque floating arm syndrome in the first one

dude im sorry but i just gotta say that everything looks sized too small (one size at least -- and this coming from me...a notorious, known downsizer) and are you crying in the 2nd pic?

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
dude im sorry but i just gotta say that everything looks sized too small (one size at least -- and this coming from me...a notorious, known downsizer) and are you crying in the 2nd pic?

Really? The pants are about to fall off me, I have to wear a belt...

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
GoSurface that's really cool in like a very 90's alt kid way. I mean that in the best way possible lol, I really like it. Work clothes!
BkjaC.jpg
Thom Browne Brooks Brothers Brooks Brothers

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Really? The pants are about to fall off me, I have to wear a belt...

That was my first take reaction and in hind sight it was only due to your size. Looks like everything does fit (arms a little tight tho, haha). Apologies for the slight knee-jerk reaction..

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
That was my first take reaction and in hind sight it was only due to your size. Looks like everything does fit (arms a little tight tho, haha). Apologies for the slight knee-jerk reaction..

Yeah the arms are tight, but thats a problem in most of my shirts. And I was blocking my face from the sun in the second pic, same reason why I blurred my face in the first. Squinty from the sun

thatguymj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
GoSurface that's really cool in like a very 90's alt kid way. I mean that in the best way possible lol, I really like it.

Work clothes!

BkjaC.jpg

Thom Browne
Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers

Like this a lot. You seem to take a look of classic american looks/brands and style them in a much more current way.

Bows, you have the same disease I do right now... PAWBLS.

(Pale Ass White Boy Leg Syndrome)
laugh.gif

Other than the shirt being way too tight in the arms, the rest looks good.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool glasses tween.

bows, it kinda looks uncomfortable. esp in the heat. i wanna rock that ivwri loose linen swag
laugh.gif

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
cool glasses tween. bows, it kinda looks uncomfortable. esp in the heat. i wanna rock that ivwri loose linen swag
laugh.gif

eh.gif
The shirt is very loose and billowy, lets a lot of air in, and the shorts are very light weight and breezy. Im not sure why everything looks uncomfortable? Must be the pics, but its my lightest outfit really! Shirt is very loose everywhere but the biceps, that might be what is throwing it off

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, was talking about the shirt, specifically the bicep. Nothing else looks tight to me.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't see it either fwiw, looks plenty comfortable to me.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
P1000341.jpg
Isaora Helmut Lang Robert Geller MMM Don't really like the MMMs with this fit but my CPs are covered in gunk from the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads