• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I know how you feel; my fellow citizens rely on my ability to helm the ship of state. It is a great burden.
Does this mean that you're getting shot in a movie theatre?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
The girl I've been seeing is moving in July, on the exact same day that a year ago my ex broke up with me and I found out Mom had cancer.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
rage+guy.jpg

Okay, and that will end your bad year. Next one will be much better.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
what else, my stupid ******* employees. hard to fire or even disicpline them when they dont show up. FMMFL

tell me about it. have two guys who haven't showed up at work for 2 days and tomorrow its just about time for the acid to unleash some hell.
ffffuuuu.gif

Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Too many people rely on my getting up in the morning. To deprive them of that would be criminal. Mean even.

you do a morning podcast or sumting?

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
The girl I've been seeing is moving in July, on the exact same day that a year ago my ex broke up with me and I found out Mom had cancer.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
rage+guy.jpg

Originally Posted by Piobaire
Okay, and that will end your bad year. Next one will be much better.

+1 on what piob said

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
my life is such ****. my girlfriend finds ways to make me miserable even when I'm 6000+km away.

Long-distance never works, dumbass.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
too bad it isn't long-distance, dumbass. I'm in Europe on a trip and she's back home. She lives 5 mintues from my house.

Damn. You whipped den

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Damn. You whipped den

how does me talking to my girlfriend for a little bit while I'm away from her for 17 days entail that I'm whipped???? your trolling bullshit isn't really ******* necessary right now dipshit.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't ask me. You're the one complaining about your long distance gf.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
how does me talking to my girlfriend for a little bit while I'm away from her for 17 days entail that I'm whipped???? your trolling bullshit isn't really ******* necessary right now dipshit.
ur doing it rong 187. 1. Buy ticket to Europe 2. Break up with gf 3. Bang everything in sight in Europe 4. ????? (this step is v. Important!) 5. Return home, make girlfriend apologize for letting you go to Europe alone, take her back on provisional basis. 6. Alpha!!1!

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
^^^
you're the best thomas. Made me lol.

Thing is, I think if we actually broke up, she'd hook up with someone else while I was gone. I mean she was/is a good girl (never been with a guy before me) but fack her personality is just so ******* vengeful and fucked up. She's legit not normal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads