• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNIS, any info on this brand?

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hoit1981
If you could squeeze into a 30" you could try this dude HERE

his measurements seem kind of odd, though... leg opening of 7.5-7.75? I have two pairs, both size 30, and the leg opening is a little under 7. Did they change the fit this season... or are his just old stock from a few years back?

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hoit1981
If you could squeeze into a 30" you could try this dude HERE

I can't do thirty without cutting of circulation to my lower extremities but thanks anyway. Maybe this guy will have some other sales
frown.gif

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unis chinos are TTS right? my measured waist is 32" but the only ones in the single supplier in the UK are 30". Is it worth trying?

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried on the pants the other day. Nice thick material. Fit was little too slimming for me.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
Unis chinos are TTS right? my measured waist is 32" but the only ones in the single supplier in the UK are 30". Is it worth trying?

like the other guy said they do fit TTS, if you wear 30 in most brands you wear 30 in unis.

That said- "measured waist" is pretty useless, as you never wear anything at your true waist, and the waist measurement of a pair of pants is going to vary greatly depending on the rise of the given pair.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about picking up a pair.
What colors does everybody have?

Is the marine more a grey or navy or a combo of the two?

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Website says they are TTS. I'm sort of wondering why everything isn't made TTS? last year my friend bought me a pair of rugby wool pants. The tag read 32w and when I measured it, it was fuggin 34. WTH man
plain.gif

Needless to say I had it taken in.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
like the other guy said they do fit TTS, if you wear 30 in most brands you wear 30 in unis.

That said- "measured waist" is pretty useless, as you never wear anything at your true waist, and the waist measurement of a pair of pants is going to vary greatly depending on the rise of the given pair.

suit trousers are 32. im a 28 in apc NS, 30 in PS. Sounds like the unis will be too small, thanks.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
Thinking about picking up a pair.
What colors does everybody have?

Is the marine more a grey or navy or a combo of the two?

I have the Marine in a 36". Awesome color which I would describe as more grey and not at all navy - gray with blue notes.

Others may disagree of course...

Feji

Reaction score
Anybody have measurements for their Felix shirts in medium?

I saw a previous post (from Dec 2010, which referenced a source from 2009) saying the Felix in small was a 20" p2p...which contradicts the sizing info on the Unis website.

s3lam

Reaction score
Just an FYI. Unis Chinos at Nomad are 20% off plus an additional 20% off. I'm no mathematician but that comes out to 36% off.

karmaguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by s3lam
Just an FYI. Unis Chinos at Nomad are 20% off plus an additional 20% off. I'm no mathematician but that comes out to 36% off.

Link to site?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads