• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
anyone else laaaaaaaaaaaaaging
Wasn't sure if it was because I just upped to FF4, but it's slow for me

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to add a term to the SF lexicon: Name-Bombing or N-Bombing.
It means to bombard with words, a verbal Jindabomb if you would. The N-Bomb gives a a vague racial overtone and the Name-Bomb also has an element of throwing names out in an attempt to make a point.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
M&M's user title should be "Completely Misunderstood."

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
I'd like to add a term to the SF lexicon: Name-Bombing or N-Bombing. It means to bombard with words, a verbal Jindabomb if you would. The N-Bomb gives a a vague racial overtone and the Name-Bomb also has an element of throwing names out in an attempt to make a point.
In icon format:
alpha_soup.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
M&M's user title should be "Completely Misunderstood."

I was going to suggest "Caring Nurturer".

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
can mm have a timeout just because he is an insufferable twat? I'll pay money.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Can nameback be given the member title "Timeback?" As in, I just read all of this **** and I want my time back.

I relish the thought of Nameback typing all his posts on an iphone/ipad, one touch screen letter at a time.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Title for cross22:

Originally Posted by mm84321
You are a turd that won't flush, cross22. You add nothing to the topic of discussion, yet you always seem to find ways to just float up and make some witless, one-liner.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I was going to suggest "Caring Nurturer".

Just read yet another one of those posts of his. Yes, better title. Either that or "Captain Compassionate," as apparently he is out fighting crime with his compassion and understanding.

Patrologia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
This will soon come to an end, as our new system comes into effect end of June/beginning of July. A number of test users have already been helping us work out bugs in the system. More will be raptured shortly, and then we will rapture everyone. Because the Styleforum gods are a pretty lenient pair.

Is there a place I can find out more about the "new system?" I'm just wondering how much I have to make my peace with the newest version of vBulletin if that is what's coming.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Just read yet another one of those posts of his. Yes, better title. Either that or "Captain Compassionate," as apparently he is out fighting crime with his compassion and understanding.

I like this. Can we have this implemented?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads