• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBJanky

Reaction score
Sister's wedding in Las Vegas...

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

myke

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
830b12e9.jpg
79ea2197.jpg
bf2aeb29.jpg

I'd like this with a solid charcoal suit. I'll join the other commenters' criticisms.
Originally Posted by upr_crust
Suit - BB Shirt - Lewin Tie - BB PS - Robert Talbott Cufflinks - M P Levene, London Shoes - Harris, via Barney's, NYC
IMGP0654471x1280.jpg
IMGP0651900x1280.jpg
IMGP0652851x1280.jpg
[/spoiler]

I like this. A bit matchy-matchy, as suggested earlier - maybe a different tie would have put it into the perfect realm.
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Something garish to wake you up on a Monday.
devil.gif

xtqS6.jpg
[/spoiler]

That tie would take someone out of a coma. Fantastically worn though.
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Another day ...
Front:
c4a18eaf.jpg
Back:
6c78239e.jpg
more on the dark side.​
…another perfect outfit.
Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Been out for a bit, fellas...most of last week was crazy and I wasn't dressed up.
6-62.jpg
6-61.jpg
DSCF7683.jpg
Keep waiving the tradly banner. This looks great.
Originally Posted by Savoir
ps. does the word Blashyrkh mean anything to you? Always wondered.
laugh.gif

Blashyrkh - Mighty Ravendark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Savoir

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nelton
Thanks, it was the first time I've worn the outfit together and wanted to see what worked with the jacket as I only bought it last week. I will certainly be experimenting with it over the summer as I can see that jacket getting alot of wear, as for a belt, what colour? Dark brown, I only have a black belt at the moment as my brown one broke
frown.gif
Cheers Nick

You're welcome. In my personal opinion, a black belt will look best. A brown belt will give the bottom-half of the fit a very brown-ish look in combination with those chinos, which decreases how fresh and summery it looks. But if you feel like brown would work well, don't hesitate to try.
smile.gif
Edit: too bad about your brown belt, though. Did you take good care of the leather, like nourishing it with a care product?
Originally Posted by luftvier
Blashyrkh - Mighty Ravendark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
+1,000
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by IBJanky
Sister's wedding in Las Vegas...
IMG_1336.jpg
IMG_1337.jpg
IMG_1338.jpg
IMG_1330.jpg
myke

Congratulations! Nice modern fit, as well.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
830b12e9.jpg

79ea2197.jpg

I am so accustomed to the usual Spoo-Pose that I was taken aback by the unbuttoned jacket. Is that a first for you?
laugh.gif
Something for the summer?

As far as the tricks go, I say when someone is exhibiting that high level of style, mere mortals should just assume that what he is doing is correct. Blown away by the entire outfit, especially love the tie. Kudos, particularly for making a challenging summer outfit come together so well.

Fred H.

Reaction score
Myke... I like THIS one best of all. (Although your sister looked spectacular, too!)

IMG_1330.jpg

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A single bad photo of my getup while photographing a friend's wedding yesterday. Actually my wife photographed, but she was also a bridesmaid. I was kinda like the grip, except during the ceremony and other crucial wedding party shots.

bad-mitchell.jpg

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Wedding pictures vaseline already on the lens?

ctp120

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Cm5GL.jpg
was waiting to post this until the actual online release but I got my Epaulet sportcoat the other day and while I don't have the matching pants yet, I tried it with the deadstock olive pants from last fall and this is the result. probably wouldn't pair these two together otherwise, esp since I'm be getting the navy blazer as well.

I like your glasses frames a lot. Are they OP by chance? A few intended-to-be-constructive criticisms: 1) With your long, thin neck (not unlike mine), I'd suggest a considerably taller shirt collar and maybe even jacket collar. 2) The front-balance on this coat looks off quite a bit, likely from erect posture. I'd wager that's also why the quarters look so closed.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I posted this before, but apparently my images weren't showing? Please, excuse the loose neck (yeah, yeah, no casual shirts, with ties!)
EldvL.jpg
j1XYm.jpg
ANLch.jpg

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads