• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
lol8[1].gif
@ this guy being a prick!

The other day around the way I seen you illin' at a party
Drunk as skunk you illin' punk and in your left hand was Bacardi
You went up to this fly girl and said "Yo, yo, can I get this dance?"
She smelt your breath and then she left you standin' in your illin' stance

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
hcPR9.png
look how mad

Lol, true.
The other day, around the way, I seen you illin' at a party. Drunk as skunk, you illin' punk, and in your left hand was Bacardi. You went up to this fly girl and said, 'Yo, yo, can I get this dance?'. She smelt your breath, and then she left you standin' in your illin' stance.
?

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Doesn't look like you've been there in the last 25 years or so.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread just took an almost incomprehensible turn.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll agree with consensus, in the MC forum. MC > SD. Adults > teenagers. You guys are assholes. Why are people assholes? Because it makes them feel big/cool? That's really sad. One day you'll realise that trying to be cool = lame. (I know this is rather large talk, for the internet, especially for you guys, but it should be said.)

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cowsareforeating
@Nicelynice

what socks? or are you sockless and just shoe tree religiously. love those oxfords/derbies

loving the cropped pants on you too. also a fan of your brand diversity haha

Thanks for the compliments.

Socks are Uni-Qlo super-super low or whatever they call their lowest socks. They're really nice because they have a little "rubber" grippers in the back so they don't slide down, like a lot of low socks tend to do.

For someone that asked about the Geller shirt, it's a size 46 dark indigo, it also came in light indigo, but I thought it'd be fun if it faded a little bit. Really happy with it by wearing it as kind of a light jacket during spring nights, especially since it's a tough denim rather than a thin chambray.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
where can one still buy the geller shirt then? i really like how it looks in all your fits

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahh, no clue, unfortunately. Was sold out all across Japan, had to call about six stores to find one in my size. Was actually a rather popular item
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
I'll agree with consensus, in the MC forum. MC > SD. Adults > teenagers. You guys are assholes. Why are people assholes? Because it makes them feel big/cool? That's really sad. One day you'll realise that trying to be cool = lame. (I know this is rather large talk, for the internet, especially for you guys, but it should be said.)
What are you talking about? I wear a suit every day at work when it's not summer, and that's the only time I feel like an asshole. Clothes don't define your personality. I wear black leather jackets black jeans and grey shirts and 99% of the time I'm smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads