• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

concerts

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Sadly, not on this tour. You might luck out though. That was the opening song on the last tour and is great no doubt. My favorite song is Acrobat, which sadly, they have never performed live, ever. Just once in a rehearsal in Hershey, PA in 1993 that someone caught a sound clip of. Everytime I am within earshot of Bono, all I do is scream "ACROBAT" lol
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
noooooooooo! EDIT - Acrobat is sick as is the Fly. Whos gonna ride your wild horse is awesome too so pretty much that entire album. Note, neither one of us have mentioned a song from the album No Line on the Horizon. Meh

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Even Better Than The Real Thing, I Will Follow, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways / Norwegian Wood (snippet), Elevation, Until The End Of The World / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (snippet) / Where Have All The Flowers Gone? (snippet), All I Want Is You, Stay (Faraway, So Close!), Beautiful Day / Space Oddity (snippet), Pride (In The Name Of Love), Miss Sarajevo, Zooropa, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Psycho Killer (snippet), Sunday Bloody Sunday, Scarlet, Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet) encores: One, Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (snippet) / , Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet), Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, With Or Without You, Moment of Surrender Just checked http://www.u2setlists.com/360-northamerica-2011.shtml to see what songs have been played the last 8 shows. City of Blinding Lights has been played at all 8
smile.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No line on the horizon is a great album, but not epic like most of the others. Moment of Surrender may be the best song on the album, Magnificent is not too bad either. I hate Get on your Boots, and the live version of Ill go crazy is terrible. It reminds me of the Pop tour.
ffffuuuu.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No line on the horizon is a great album, but not epic like most of the others. Moment of Surrender may be the best song on the album, Magnificent is not too bad either. I hate Get on your Boots, and the live version of Ill go crazy is terrible. It reminds me of the Pop tour.
ffffuuuu.gif

Pop tour? You are aging yourself Spoo. How old were you then?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
Pop tour? You are aging yourself Spoo. How old were you then?

I told you, you dont want to know how many U2 shows I have seen.
smile.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you fuckin there right now bro?
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

chyeaahh.

Opening act is Mr. Lenny Kravitz. its been raining for the past week but its beautiful today

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
chyeaahh.

Opening act is Mr. Lenny Kravitz. its been raining for the past week but its beautiful today

So? What did you think?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So? What did you think?
lol. just got back. unfuckingbelievable.
DSC00612.jpg
I was about 10 feet from the ring
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thought this was pretty cool:
DSC00614.jpg
DSC00617.jpg
DSC00622.jpg
spotlight operators

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spoo, when are you going to see U2? I cannot wait for the next tour
nod[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads