• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I've no interest in women of my generation.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't try at bars. Needs to be friends of friends in a not so in your face atmosphere... like dinner?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
They just don't do it for me. Should I perhaps spend more time at Bingo Night?
I can relate to this. My coworkers tell me that I am an "old soul"

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They just don't do it for me. Should I perhaps spend more time at Bingo Night?

The women from your generation are not identical. You haven't met enough of them.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right now, I'm off for the summer. I go back in the Fall.

In the meantime, where might be a good place to find women that substantial conversation can be had with? That's really all I am looking for here! Based on my limited experience, I have yet to find proof such a creature exists.

Originally Posted by APK
Finding girls like this isn't some difficult. Finding attractive girls like this, however...

damn you apk i wanted to say that. lots of ugly girls are great conversationalists. some hot girls too but no as many.

Originally Posted by NAMOR

this means you are not an immature twat looking for for the next one minute stand with anything that has a pulse, its a compliment in my book.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Finding girls like this isn't some difficult. Finding attractive girls like this, however...

+1000.

Finding even reasonably attractive girls like this is difficult...

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YES.

I had so many good openings last night. But the majority of women on the Lower West Side at 2 A.M. are unfortunately very slovenly looking.

Hey, you're supposed to like them for their "personalities" and for how "wonderful and fabulous" they are... :)

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the hell is going on here? Are you guys trying to discuss Kierkegaard with random girls in bars?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
oh I thought this was about naturally bushy women. carry on.

VelvetGreen

Reaction score
I sense OP has not had much luck. Perhaps consider that the common denominator in all of these encounters has been you. Or you're very unlucky, in which case, keep fighting the good fight, bro.
cheers.gif

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
Yup. I think we would make splendid friends.
Originally Posted by Steve Smith
The women from your generation are not identical. You haven't met enough of them.
Well, there do all share a few pretty commonly prevailing traits.
Originally Posted by mkarim
Hey, you're supposed to like them for their "personalities" and for how "wonderful and fabulous" they are... :)
Yeah. Believe me, I've tried. I just have a very hard time allowing myself to just settle.
Originally Posted by VelvetGreen
I sense OP has not had much luck. Perhaps consider that the common denominator in all of these encounters has been you. Or you're very unlucky, in which case, keep fighting the good fight, bro.
cheers.gif

I've considered that it could be me. After 2 years of thinking about it, I have come to the conclusion that it is not. Thank you. I will fight the good fight.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup. I think we would make splendid friends.

Well, there do all share a few pretty commonly prevailing traits.

Yeah. Believe me, I've tried. I just have a very hard time allowing myself to just settle.

I've considered that it could be me. After 2 years of thinking about it, I have come to the conclusion that it is not.

Thank you. I will fight the good fight.

Why don't you think it's you?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony Romo

if he was 30ish id be more likely to concider it. im pretty sure hes early 20s so its still fair to say hes honestly looking for the right type of girl and hasnt found her yet. keep at it mm youre a good guy, youll find what your looking for.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony Romo
I mean, it's not "me" as in there's nothing inherently wrong with me. It might be "me" in the sense that I really just don't click with most girls my age because they all bore the living daylights out of me.
Originally Posted by in stitches
if he was 30ish id be more likely to concider it. im pretty sure hes early 20s so its still fair to say hes honestly looking for the right type of girl and hasnt found her yet. keep at it mm youre a good guy, youll find what your looking for.
Very kind of you to say. I am just looking for a woman with class and a bit of values; at my age, it's a surprisingly hard thing to do.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very kind of you to say. I am just looking for a woman with class and a bit of values; at my age, it's a surprisingly hard thing to do.

at your age most guys dont have class or values either. unfortunately for you, you are in the minority.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads