• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

eczerwonka

Reaction score
I misunderstood. I headed to the LBV "Factory" stores and found they didn't even have an RL shop... durrr. Headed over the the other store where I've seen RRL quite a bit and they had quite a few jeans, some vests, lots of plain t's and polos and a few shirts at at 75% off the sale prices. I picked up and blue selvage oxford for $32. Not a bad shirt but retail was $180???? Ouch, my wife thought it mislabeled
smile.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eczerwonka
I misunderstood. I headed to the LBV "Factory" stores and found they didn't even have an RL shop... durrr. Headed over the the other store where I've seen RRL quite a bit and they had quite a few jeans, some vests, lots of plain t's and polos and a few shirts at at 75% off the sale prices. I picked up and blue selvage oxford for $32. Not a bad shirt but retail was $180???? Ouch, my wife thought it mislabeled
smile.gif

ffffuuuu.gif

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody own any of the solid color crewneck or v-neck tees?
Thoughts?

Rayson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
Does anybody own any of the solid color crewneck or v-neck tees?
Thoughts?

I have some crew necks. Love them. I have plenty of Sunspel, which is the company that makes my other favourite T-shirts, and the RRL seem to compare well in terms of quality.

Rayson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
love them, but don't put them in the dryer...
I feel I have to be careful with any decent stuff. Wash at gentle low temps, stick on handwash cycle and drip-dry etc.

Rayson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
For any RL fans I suggest you read the book Genuine Authentic
I've read this now. I was already ambivalent about Ralph Lauren, to say the least, so thought the all-around bitchiness might help ween me off RRL a little, but no. Hugely useful, though. Helps me understand big business practices (and fuckups).

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a good RRL sales person that they could recommend?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol, what do you mean by good?
laugh.gif

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
every time i see that striped navy pullover shawl from the windships collection, i like it more and more. does anyone have it?

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

if you mean in store, no. but everyone i've dealt with, whether at the Mansion or at the old Prince st, was good.

if you mean online, prajna12 on here and ebay does good deals. i've sold and bought from him and he's been super legit on all ends.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tried to quench my lust for the selvedge chinos by picking up some N&F ones but... it's just not the same with the 5 pocket style.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads