• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How many pants is that now, RFX?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaha you douche jet
redface.gif
I'm thinking I might proxy, I'll check stazy's service too. After these buys I've got planned I'll prolly just buy a few Jil pieces every sale season, some Schneider bits and MC ish

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
white jeans were a good pickup

confused.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45
98Ul3.jpg

Last batch, no more clothes.
Next week, shoes.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
rfx you could live to 1000 and never wear all this stuff.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RFX, why do you have so many clothes/shoes? I never see you selling anything either? Not really hating, just being serious...........I guess I just don't see the point?

__CB__

Reaction score
Originally Posted by omgcookielol
These finally came in. Really, really soft calfskin leather, and the shoe fits well in absolutely every way. I had to doublecheck the upper to make sure it was really leather because it's just so soft and light. Probably the most comfortable thing I've ever walked around in.

feit-superclean-shoes.jpg

Good pickup - crazy how soft these feel.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash
RFX, why do you have so many clothes/shoes? I never see you selling anything either? Not really hating, just being serious...........I guess I just don't see the point?
why not? i think someone once asked about rental properties and rfx has 10 apartments.. landlord no cashflow problems ha

my recent pick up - first clothing purchase in 3+ months... been spending all my money on speakers :p. finally found non-perforated ones in my size though
common-projects-2010-summer-achilles-preview.jpg

coldcreep

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
98Ul3.jpg

Last batch, no more clothes.
Next week, shoes.

You're addicted. I am too. Made a promise to myself that I won't buy anymore **** until the fall/winter sales. Don't think it can happen, though.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rfx is the ultimate whipping boy of SW&D, everyone complains he doesnt buy anything except baller sneakers, then when he starts buying lanvin / jil / rick people complain he doesnt sell enough stuff???

Alexlude

Reaction score
a few things this week

Shades of Grey
SoG-L.jpg

Common Projects
cp1-L.jpg

cp3-L.jpg

all white authentics for summer
vans-L.jpg

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good **** with the common projects box, how much did that cost?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Rfx is the ultimate whipping boy of SW&D, everyone complains he doesnt buy anything except baller sneakers, then when he starts buying lanvin / jil / rick people complain he doesnt sell enough stuff???

None of this happened.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As if APK

Remember when every fit was levi's 511's?? He used to get picked on hardcore, 600 sneaks, 511's and white hanes booooom RFX town

And now people are like 'you buy too much!!' and one guy even sorta suggested he sell more

It's pretty funny IMO he has kopped more flack and baller jawnz then anyone else haha

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pronxs
aussies like to stir up ****
devil.gif

Realtalk I'm hilarious IRL

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads