• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread

kit99bar

Reaction score
009 fit pics would rock. Been debating these or the overdyed iron heart 634s for a while now

Originally Posted by El Argentino
Did a double hot soak of my xx009s over last night and this morning. Loving the fit as a change up from slimmer territory. It's kind of nice to not feel like I'm going to bust a seam if I need to crouch down. Fit pics to come.
fing02[1].gif

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got a new pair of 007 one washes in a 29 about to go up on b&s. hit me up if you're interested.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kit99bar
009 fit pics would rock. Been debating these or the overdyed iron heart 634s for a while now

Totally forgot about that post. I'll see what I can do.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by commodorewheeler
A bit late to the party on these, but what would be the price?

about 275-290 usd. normal price similar to those in BiG

ETW

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pronxs
about 275-290 usd. normal price similar to those in BiG
Those look awesome! Anyone know how to get a pair if there are any left? Do they do phone orders? edit: oops didnt read. I'll send you a pm

ryvac

Reaction score
cool jeans you got there djbj! I not only wish I had those jeans but also the lighting/studio setup you've got there
smile.gif

djbj6t9

Reaction score
lol the "studio" only consist of my T3i+580ex II and the back of some posters

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
guys whats the most tapered pbj's? i really love the denim on my 007's but im just not feelin the straight leggishness. Are those blacks really tapered?

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anything with the same cut as the 013 will work for you. Those blacks fall in that category.

Gavin

Reaction score
Who in NA sells PBJs other than BiG and Dutil?

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gavin
Who in NA sells PBJs other than BiG and Dutil?

As far as I know, that's it. I haven't seen them anywhere else. Gordon told me that BiG is the exclusive US dealer for PBJ, there may be others in Canada, but that's all that I know of.

Stokely

Reaction score
Just wore a pair of 005s for the first time. ******* love em. Granted it has only been a day. I bought them prior to really researching or looking through this thread. Most people size down one it seems, I got a 32 raw and I'm normally a 34. Waist was tight as was thighs, still so, but they seem to be loosening a bit.

This is the last thing I need, a new denim obsession. ****. I want the deep indigo ones. And those black ones above. ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads