• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
^ so awesome
worship.gif

i didn't notice that knit comes in two varations and that the one on mr.porter is different from the one on lvr, i like the one you got better
301516_mrp_fr_l.jpg

3057.JPG

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my eyes

And I'm pretty sure SQ has the second variation of that knit.

Tico

Reaction score
I really like the jil knit, but don't you think it warrants for something other than blue jeans?

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love that knit as well (all those color knits actually) but I agree it needs some black trousers or something. It seems to fit you spot on though.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's a keeper DL.

More pick-ups, I'll probably return the Gant blazer, ordered it a month ago and barely arrived.
And Snow, these BV pants seems perfect for you, you need to check them out.
5pBS1.jpg

oRPWz.jpg

kkvLU.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Unless RFX's day-to-day life is like a play that requires multiple wardrobe changes, his clothes must get the NBA player sneaker treatment: one wear and gone. That I don't think I've ever seen him post a thread in the B&S forum makes him the ballerest of them all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads