• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How comfortable are they?

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say they're pretty comfortable, for me anyways.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
MofM silk/rayon/cotton tee from Blue Owl

mofm_tee1.jpg

I have that in brown. Definitely like it.

Originally Posted by snake
I'd say they're pretty comfortable, for me anyways.

I was vaguely considering those, but I think they'd be too redundant with the Daytons I bought however long ago.

Anyway,

- House cleaning (which I get every month, but it'll be nice to go home to a clean house today)
- All Saints rip-off of DBSS hi-tops (which I feel even better about after seeing that the DBSS ones are around $600 at Blackbird on sale)
- Nail ring from thatoneguy (I gotta dig up my Leatherman and file down the point a little before I wear it)

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
those all-saints are some ****** sneakers

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
I actually don't like the plain toe on these, loses a bit of it's whimsical outlandishness Stazy & RFX, great kops. My god those black/blue Pradas are amazing. If they actually do get out I may skip outerwear for FW11 and just kop those Bought a Macklemore & Ryan Lewis tee and a Sasquatch tee for a friend. Ballin outta control

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like Macklemore, saw him last year at the block party. Not as impressed with this years line up.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
I like Macklemore, saw him last year at the block party. Not as impressed with this years line up.
Would love to see Explosions, Ra Ra Riot, Fences, and Mad Rad again but probably won't be going this year

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I actually don't like the plain toe on these, loses a bit of it's whimsical outlandishness

My god those black/blue Pradas are amazing. If they actually do get out I may skip outerwear for FW11 and just kop those

Love the runway creepers, am OK with the retail version. I agree the hemp or whatever soled ones look best with broguing. The black/blue ones, however, I'd want plaintoe. My god do I want that.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
those all-saints are some ****** sneakers

And that's how I likes 'em.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Would love to see Explosions, Ra Ra Riot, Fences, and Mad Rad again but probably won't be going this year

I saw Ra Ra Riot last fall. It was a good show, but I'm not that crazy about the follow-up album to The Rhumb Line. Also, I'm about 60% certain that someone in the band (I forget who) was wearing DBSS hi-tops (the bright blue ones).

It all comes full-circle.

Jacob_G

Reaction score
guidi lace up boots
black mmm mid´s
grey cp archilles
black 19 cm dior raw jeans
grey mmm distressed jeans
green mmm knit
grey aether hoddie
black, grey distressed doodski t´s & white acne t´s
i am fuckn broke

Creep

Reaction score
It's all about the brand. There are better sneakers out there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads