• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Doctor Who

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Do you know why the one Flesh girl turned into the dog monster thing? They didn't really explain that.

I think it was just her letting "the flesh" take over her human part. They showed in both episodes that the rebel flesh kinda fluctuated between "flesh" and human and could kinda control it. It seemed that rage sorta allowed the "rebel flesh" to take over. I don't think it was that far fetched tbh. The first part of the episode she was freaking out and showed the flesh had some kinds of superhuman abilities.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
It's worth it to just start with the start of the reboot with eccelston and go from there

Will do.

I honestly was blown away how much I liked the season. The tone was almost perfect for what they were trying to go for and I found myself
inlove.gif
with the lead actress.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
Will do. I honestly was blown away how much I liked the season. The tone was almost perfect for what they were trying to go for and I found myself
inlove.gif
with the lead actress.

You will notice seasons 1-5 having a few "throaway" episodes though where the plot kinda meanders and centers more around something like "wouldn't it be cool to meat agatha christie" sorta thing. It's still a really enjoyable first 5 seasons though with some episodes that you get super invested in.

imschatz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
I prefer Eccleston over Tennant but I know I'm in the minority with that one.
Ya .. Tennant > Smith > Eccelston. But all three are very awesome in their own right.

Season 3 was my favourite .. Tennant, and Freema Agyeman
inlove.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imschatz
Ah ****!!!! Can't wait for September!
+Fack! I mean, I kind of figured it once the baby came into play, but it was still a hell of an episode.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbaquiran
Great season ender!

Mid-season ender.

And I'm jonesing for some new episodes, now.

tricota

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWraith
But why a mid season ender in the first place?

I thought that too. I didnt know they would split them up, so I was expecting the normal 13 epsiode season. Its probably to do with the fact that is started later than usual, and they didnt want to waste episode during the summer periode, when people tend to watch less tv... At least they probably do when dr. who airs on saturday around 7...

imschatz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWraith
But why a mid season ender in the first place?
I'd almost rather it this way then how they do most of the fall network shows. With random breaks ranging from 2 weeks to a month off between episodes. Big Bang/How I Met Your Mother was ****ing annoying this past fall. Come September, it'll give me an excuse to watch the first 6 again in build up for the start of the 2nd half of the season.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads