• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my-wardrobe add the duties to your order when you're checking out so there are no surprises when you receive your package.

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not in EU, so the VAT deduction is covering the custom fees. Here's my order for the Belstaff bag (normal price £229.00)

PRODUCT TOTAL (-VAT)
£190.83
\t
DISCOUNT
(£76.33)
\t
DUTY_AND_TAX
£20.04
\t
SHIPPING
£14.00
\t
VAT
£0.00
\t
GIFT CERTIFICATE TOTAL
(£0.00)
\t
TOTAL
£148.54

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shipping is like $35 to US........ and yes, i just threw it in my bag and it says the customs fees are included.

can DHL still charge you their own fee though? i think they can.....may be totally incorrect though.

Glamdringer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clausc
received this in my mailbox yesterday:
-----
SHOP WITH AN EXCLUSIVE 40% OFF* UNTIL 6TH JUNE 2011
IN THE MY-WARDROBE.COM SALE PREVIEW

As a loyal customer, you can pick up some sharp tailoring, update your basics or discover the finest
denim and all before the Summer Sale launches!

Simply enter the code SECRET in the promotional code box at the checkout to receive 40% off.
Excludes items marked with a 'NEW SEASON' or "˜CLASSICS' banner.
-----

I ordered a Belstaff canvas bag . I should have ordered a pair of Paul Smith Millers in suede (sold out now in my size), but I already have a pair in brown calf.

This voucher code is limited to selected my-wardrobe.com subscribers. Sorry, it is not for public use

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Glamdringer
This voucher code is limited to selected my-wardrobe.com subscribers. Sorry, it is not for public use
I don't know about that. Normally for Yoox and my-wardrobe all the taxes are paid when ordering. Still decent price for the Belstaff bag. But it's true that I paid the same price for a Belstaff leather messenger (on sale).

kwoyeu

Reaction score
oc's summer sale (not the sample sale) officially starts tomorrow but everything (it seems) is already marked down online
OC523_summersale_052711b.jpg

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the heck! Didn't the blackbird sale just start? sizes already selling out.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
the heck! Didn't the blackbird sale just start? sizes already selling out.
I thought that started a month ago? The online started right after their warehouse sale no? Edite: nvm, you meant this sale:
Blackbird_SS11b.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Which ingenieur was discontinued? The jumbo has a garbage movement I wasn't talking about that one.

Then again I haven't looked at them for a couple years, port auto for me.

ghostdog123

Reaction score
Yeah the prices have remained equally unconvincing for the past month, though it looks like they took 20% off some of this season's stock recently. Not sure how this works with tomorrow's supposed Warehouse Sale take #2.

On another note Stel's has had its spring sale for awhile but you need to call in. (30%)

Originally Posted by RFX45
I thought that started a month ago? The online started right after their warehouse sale no?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Which ingenieur was discontinued? The jumbo has a garbage movement I wasn't talking about that one.

The 3227.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks like Blackbird added some stuff to that sale, but a fair number of the items in the sale section appeared there at their current prices a few days ago.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
The 3227.

That was the one I wanted, but I'd rather cop a port.

89andy

Reaction score
**** I wanna get the Robert Geller Dip Dye sweatshirt ... anyone know how the sizing on that? Not sure 44 or 46.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
luisa summer sale (no code). all mmm and jil clothing 50% off..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads