• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
thats marsupialed man. they are not even in the ballpark. who cares if you dont like the prada's ... go out and buy another pair of fake yuketen's.
laugh.gif
still on that tip? I wish I saved your PM where you licked my balls with an apology so heartfelt I almost teared up.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
we would have to pack up all of his ugly shoes to go with him

would be nice if he just got banned again, would give him time to get the sand out the vag

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
I don't know what circles you move in but there's no way I could go floss those creepers around town without comment.

Also I'm happy if creepers are going to be a trend because I already liked that 50s and 60s clubwear look, I'm ready for winklepickers and cuban heels to come back and really the whole New Romantic look.

And Jude Law is a really well-dressed guy, I saw him wearing a suit & ascot (?) in an issue of L'Uomo Vogue and he looked incredibly sharp. If he's going to be the fashion ambassador to the masses, that's not a bad thing. Are you going to hate on Brad Pitt for wearing ma+ and poell as well?

Sure, I don't really disagree with any of your sentiments. And I never said Jude Law looked bad-- he often looks good. All I suggested was that he (like most celebrities) is more likely to be slave to trends. That's hardily an indictment, although it is a slight criticism.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
we would have to pack up all of his ugly shoes to go with him would be nice if he just got banned again, would give him time to get the sand out the vag
lol_y_u_mad_tho.jpg
BTW, come on bro... aren't you the guy selling ******* nasty green Trickers that no one wants? LOL.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
yes, those. someone hook me up !

I think the black with gray/blue sole looks better because the color of the shoe (the other pair color looks too busy and bold) and the same material of the sole.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Should be coming out FW season.
Stocks will start arriving towards the end of June.

I was thinking if Prada will make this style as a permanent line

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure if Prada wants to make them part of their permanent line since the demand is due to it being difficult to get. If it comes out every season, people would be waiting for it to go on sale every season, I think they are better off keeping people wanting. I have seen a version of the FW and it looks pretty good.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
was at target to get **** for my cross country bike ride. kopped a 2 pack of hanes "perfect" t-shirts, 2 for $10. fit better than AA with just as nice fabric. **** aa.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads