• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
Lots of comments from random people on the streets, even though this looked better in my mind's eye. No one here will like the shoes.

I don't know, to me they fit the overall vibe of the outfit fine, even if not to my taste in isolation. Solid pale pink shirt (or a microcheck or even gingham), and this would be great. Still nice though.

Originally Posted by Neofinitia
Picture2433.jpg

This one's my fave from your recent batch, I think.

Originally Posted by UncleCozy

Source of tie please? I'm after a new red pindot on navy blue background to replace an old one of mine that's seen better days. Ideally, I'm after a print rather than a woven, but I'd at least like to take a look at one like yours. It's surprisingly hard to find one...

Weekend casual here; shame it's a bit overcast, weather-wise.

0PMce.jpg

UncleCozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Source of tie please? I'm after a new red pindot on navy blue background to replace an old one of mine that's seen better days. Ideally, I'm after a print rather than a woven, but I'd at least like to take a look at one like yours. It's surprisingly hard to find one...
Thrifted it along with a navy-pindotted (less dots, more spacing) from the same brand. Source is Stockholm Kravatt, they don't sell anything similar to that from their webshop.
frown.gif

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr.K
A Beautiful Day In the South With Family

Fun casual look. I dig the shoes. Are they canvas or standard sneaker leather?

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a good day for green trou.
IMG_1704.jpg
IMG_1706.JPG
IMG_1711.jpg

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
It's a good day for green trou.

this suits you very well.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slewfoot
Fun casual look. I dig the shoes. Are they canvas or standard sneaker leather?

Slewfoot,

They are canvas Jack Purcells. Great summer shoe.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
+1 .. don't do it Spoo - use an actual representation so you can have accurate feedback.

My endorsement of the lower angle wasn't about making him look better. It effectively removes the distortion of proportion that his pictures (done with an iPhone, note!) typically display. HF's point about an angle that more closely mimics eye-level would be valid if the lens of the iPhone were more similar to the human eye.

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
2-111.jpg

3-81-1.jpg

Even by your high standards, this looks terrific indeed. Love the tie.

On a related note, I have seen a few people complaining that this thread is on life support. How? IST, PG, Spoo, Nii, and others have been posting lots of excellent fits lately. Having lurked for a year or so, I just can't see that great a difference in quality, although some great posters are inactive at the moment. With fits like this one, there is a lot of life left in WAYWRN.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
2-111.jpg

3-81-1.jpg

Loving this bright tie.
worship.gif
(Perhaps a collar with more spread would highlight it better?) As always, a superb ensemble and tailored fit. Deets on the belt?

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orgetorix
IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0150.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg

Now THAT is the kind of thing that makes this the Style Forum and not the Clothing Forum. Spectacular head to toe. What was the occasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics