• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by threeLegDog
more taper. cuff perhaps?

cu0lP.jpg

BB
Levis
McNairy

I'd tuck the shirt, looks too long untucked IMO

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tuck or shorten the shirt 3-4 inches would be the biggest thing. Hemming the pants to have a slight break would clean it up as well.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
hey thanks everyone, I had a lot of fun out there today but I wish my shots came out better, it was tough getting tricks right in the frame that the camera was focused on, since I wanted to be in a position where the clothes could be seen. that's why I threw in that extra shot of me actually walking my bike away from my phone so you can see some of the details on the pants. the pants actually have some cool details that are missing, like the green gingham pocket lining (you can sort of see it on ******) and some cool metal buckles on the side of the waist, just covered by my shirt unfortunately. They're also 100% nylon and machine washable
smile.gif
If I don't address you it means I still like you I just have nothing else to add! asobu - Rad always was and always will be an insanely cool film in so many ways. love that movie. snowman - sometimes you gotta live in your clothes too! same deal as partying in them, only all i got on them today was sweat lol Rosenberg - this bike was actually an S&M "Dirtbike" (made in USA yeah!) It was my old dirt jumping bike that I actually bought myself in 8th grade hoping to grow into, but it's still a little big and heavy for me, especially for flatland lol. I had a bike set up on an Ares Ashura frame for flatland in highschool and that was fantastic, but it's in pieces and this was pretty much complete so I threw some old primo stiffies on it, which are actually pegs for rails not flat and figured I would go at it. Way harder to ride this though, and after a 3+ year hiatus I was in really rough shape out there. Still sort of inspired to take a bike back to NY with me though and find some empty lots. aether - no I rode into it, but full disclosure it's a fire hydrant into a backwards steamroller which is way easier on a bike like this. I was really struggling with a standard steamroller since the dimensions and weight of this bike are so different than what I was used to, not to mention the fact that I'm out of shape and haven't ridden in so many years. I still had fun though! I actually figured out how to frame myself in the shot by approaching from the left and using that chalk line as a mark to start my fire hydrant lol Makeshift_Robot - not sure what freeze you're talking about so no I don't think it was me. Thanks anyway
cool.gif
thatguymj - I'm sorry to hear about your stolen bike!! My first BMX bike was a Mongoose as well but it was a racing one and was from around 95 or 96 (I was 8 or 9). I remember a neighborhood kid had a GT Dyno that had a detangler and his got stolen too! Made me glad I had a stripped down race model haha

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stazy that fit looks amaizng when im drunk, i dont like the boot btcuker though ckinda messy

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tween, that's cool that you actually know how to flatland. I rode BMX for like 10 years of my life, it was the single most passionate thing I have ever done up till now. primarily street, dirt, and park, though. This is a video I made basically right before I stopped riding my sophomore year of college. taken a week or so back before a cold night ride. NOT TOJ
frown.gif
but note the quilted shoulders. goddam I want the new A-2 and CWP... oh yeah, and the 2011 double rider. fack
IMG_0786.jpg

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah Kent that video is damn good man

Pre-med killed it for you?

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ I'm digging the sideways belt. Anyways, here goes:

Rogues Gallery
J. Crew
Tanner Goods
APC
1901 (sue me)

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Aether that was a really good edit you posted up, some great riding man. Street is the one thing I never got into hardcore no matter how much I tried to find some good spots for riding. I went through waves though like I'm sure most people do, I used to race at a local track in elementary and beginning of middle school, dirt jumping through late middle school to beginning of high school, and flatland in HS and the first few college summers. Sadly I never got into big boy bikes like you did, except for taking my dad's old dirt bike out on some trails in New Hampshire occasionally. I got caught up in cars instead but I always missed being on 2 wheels. Aeglus bag and glasses look really good here, although I can't figure out why I like the look of clear lens frames being worn like that lol Nicely lol I hope there is a cameraman right behind the photographer filming you as some silly American comic relief in a news segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads