• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
watched this a few days ago, still amazing

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

"let's walk this sucker" <3

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone who can do stunts in junya and ph is fine by me
laugh.gif

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
hometown elementary school steez

put some pegs on my old dirt jumping bike since it was the only one not in pieces to see if i had any flatland in me still

2b9205bb.jpg

36feb708.jpg

james perse
junya
pierre hardy

Did that bike start out as a G Ride?

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you actually ride into that steam roller (flatland move for you guys who dont know), or did you start in that position.

vids or it didnt happen.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying out a boot tuck. Awww yea
P1000316.jpg
Nice Collective Robert Geller Nice Collective YSL

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stazy those boots are ******* superb, great fit.

Tween you are steezy as always (that was you who did the freeze fit right?)

Originally Posted by johnH123
Awesome, I'm trying to add some more to wardrobe then just items coming from my americana fetish, and I'm going to steal that look for one of the outfits.

yeeeeeeessssssssssss

thatguymj

Reaction score
Awesome picture, and a good fit as well, tween. That pic really brought me back to my middle school days of riding my green mongoose with front and back pegs, along with a rotor that made it 'next level' for its time. (1990-ish) I had to beg my dad for months on end to get that thing. I was the envy of my neighborhood for about 2 months before it got stolen and it was my parents replaced it with some ****** used BMX bike.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^Take it to my tailor on wilshire no problem with working cuffs he can do it two ways for you.

What tailor do you go to ?

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
hometown elementary school steez

put some pegs on my old dirt jumping bike since it was the only one not in pieces to see if i had any flatland in me still

2b9205bb.jpg

36feb708.jpg

james perse
junya
pierre hardy

i like those junya pants alot.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
those are some hardcore boots dude
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Yeah I'm pretty pleased with them. I don't suspect they'll get a lot of wear since I have very little military inspired clothing but we'll see...

Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Stazy those boots are ******* superb, great fit.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by hendrix
nice boots stazy but i don't think it's working with the top half

In what way?

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fluery
Jwied that looks awesome - I think one my favorites from you. I disagree with Aeglus about the untucked shirt...I actually don't think it would look as cool tucked.

Originally Posted by zissou
One of my favorite fits from you. I'd vote for a shirt in a slightly drab color to go with the hat and shoes, though. Mind if I ask what the cap is?

Originally Posted by johnH123
worship.gif

Awesome, I'm trying to add some more to wardrobe then just items coming from my americana fetish, and I'm going to steal that look for one of the outfits.

Originally Posted by Rosenberg
Very much agreed. Normally I'd probably say it would probably look better with the shirt tucked, but it's short enough to work

thanks all. The shirt i thought was just the right length to wear untucked w/ the blazer and look good. I tried a longer shirt on also but didnt think it looked as good, tucked or untucked.

The hat is something i picked up from urban outfitters a few years ago... the brand is called vitage crown co. Its a linen/cotton blend, so it has a nice lineny texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads