• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
jude law was like 'i've seent the Baiziller on sufu wearing the Prada creepas, gotta get me some of those too'

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pronxs
800 bucks?
wink.gif

Fortunately the exchange rate is not quite that bad yet. I paid $364 for two tees (delivered).

Originally Posted by Ascent
Nice, my cotton ones arrived today, pretty happy with the cut overall. Those WJK tees look good, what is the quality because I don't exactly see them as beater tees?

Those two tees are the higher end wjk tees that cost around 12,000 yen each. I feel they are among the nicest tees I've ever bought.

They have a lot nicer quality fabric than the 3-pack of wjk tees. And the shoulders on the more expensive ones are cut a lot tighter. With wjk it seems like the thicker better fabrics are to be worn tight, while the thinner cheaper fabrics are cut to be worn looser.

Makes sense to me! I always hated how Alternative tees need to be worn fairly tight in order to look decent, yet their fabric is so thin that it tends to show your nipples or adhere to the contours of your stomach. Whereas the older W+H tees are made of thick fabric that looks great when worn tight.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
inlove.gif
Tempting me to spend money I don't have RFX !
Originally Posted by RFX45
^^^^ I have an old one too that I've been wearing for the past 3 years when they started winning but since the Lakers lost this season I figure it's time for a new one. It's just some weird superstition.
blush.gif
One more pick-up:
TIrE9.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
inlove.gif
Tempting me to spend money I don't have RFX !

devil.gif
Buy em while you can, it's sold out everywhere apparently. That size 9 you found might be the last one in the whole U.S.
devil.gif

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Made my first clothing purchase in a long time: some N&F solid black Weird Guys. I think I finally feel the urge to get back into clothing after a couple of months mostly off.
feelin ya on this. except I want the new TOJ CWP and some Paul Smith Saligner boots. I've been spending g's on my motorcycle project, tho... damn my exspensive hobbies: salt water reef tanks, clothes, motorcycles, electronics, 12 year scotch (lol, i know...), and now MCATs are fuckin exspensive...

SPK

Reaction score
If you think MCATs are expensive wait till you apply..

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK

I'm not looking forward to this at all.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
^^^^ I have an old one too that I've been wearing for the past 3 years when they started winning but since the Lakers lost this season I figure it's time for a new one. It's just some weird superstition.
blush.gif
One more pick-up:
TIrE9.jpg

uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
Nice Skechers Shape Ups.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stephan Schneider
pop_39151_1.jpg

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK

My LSAT and application fees to 8-9 schools came out to a whopping $112 after low-income fee waivers.
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads