• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dior Homme: 19cm MIJ Raw jeans in most sizes, plus plenty more DH for sale!

The Grapist

Reaction score
ATTENTION: I found some size 34 and 36 MIJ 19cm Raw Blacks for slightly below retail. They will be $260 shipped, instead of $340 Also, big news! I have the following jeans on hand: MIJ 19cm Indigo: 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34 (a few 29's and 30s, only 1 of each of the other sizes) MIJ 19cm Black: 28, 30, 34 (for only $260, only for the size 34). If I can sell all of these jeans within the next week, I will randomly select one buyer to get $50 back. That will make your jeans below retail! I started this up in SuFu about two weeks ago, and I realized that I should offer the same service here. Since I live in NYC, I have access to four different Dior Homme stockists. And the ever popular MIJ 19cm Indigo and Black raw jeans are starting to sell out quickly, so I've been offering a proxy service for those trying to get a pair before they're gone until sometime in July. They retail for about $300 plus tax, and my price is $335 shipped within in the US, and $340 shipped anywhere else that accepts Global Priority Mail (which is the method I use to ship). I mark the packages in a way so that you won't pay duties, so you can save quite a bit of money if you live in an area that either doesn't stock DH, or charges a lot more for a pair (from what I've been told, in Canada they cost about $400 USD, and in Hong Kong, they're about $600 USD) Right now I've got one pair of blacks in 30. Indigo, I have 1 28, some 29's, 30's, 32's, and 1 34. I found some black 34's for rather cheap, $255 a pair. (All pairs are 19cm). Dior Homme, Saks and Jeffreys apparently are already sold out of 28, 29 and 30's in the 19cm Indigo, from what I gathered the last time I dropped by these places a few days ago (I had to get these jeans elsewhere). These stores won't be getting more jeans until June, so it's now or never (and by never, I mean June!). Sample measurements: sz 28: Waist: 15" flat Hem: ~17cm sz 29 Waist: 15.5" flat Hem: ~17.5cm sz 30: Waist: 16" flat Hem: ~18cm You should get the idea of how they're sized from that. I accept payments via Google Checkout, because that way I don't have to ask for the money that PayPal would charge me for accepting a payment. If you'd like to buy a pair, just tell me what size you want, and give me your e-mail address so I can send you an invoice. The next post contains some other DH stuff that I have for sale.

Chien

Reaction score
can u give the thighs measurement for the MIJ in size 27 and size 28 please? thanks.

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chien
can u give the thighs measurement for the MIJ in size 27 and size 28 please? thanks.
Measured from the crotch, the thighs on the 28 measure 29cm/11". The 27's would measure 28cm, but they're sold out everywhere already.

evacuatingheaven

Reaction score
are those measurements the same for the black raws? if the sz30 is 16" in the waist, sign me up for a pair.

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by evacuatingheaven
are those measurements the same for the black raws? if the sz30 is 16" in the waist, sign me up for a pair.

Size 27, 29 and 30 MIJ Black Raw 19cm's are sold out.

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bapelolol
size 27 anything?
21cm Indigo and Black. There's a waitlist so to speak for the 19cm Indigos (which will be back in stock soon), but not for the Blacks.

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by evacuatingheaven
Sz 30 and 31 19cm MIJ Raw Blacks are now available, so if you want the sz 30's, they're all yours.

GameBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Grapist
21cm Indigo and Black. There's a waitlist so to speak for the 19cm Indigos (which will be back in stock soon), but not for the Blacks.

Are the 21cm Italian or Japanese?

GameBoy

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing it, and if so - i appologize - but I can't note the price of the 21's, or sizes available.

I believe I'd need a 31 (I"m wearing 32in RB11 with a little room, but still a snug buttoning)

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GameBoy
Maybe I'm missing it, and if so - i appologize - but I can't note the price of the 21's, or sizes available.

I believe I'd need a 31 (I"m wearing 32in RB11 with a little room, but still a snug buttoning)

Same price as the 19cms. All raw MIJ jeans are the same price. But 31 and 32 21cms are sold out. 19cm versions are not.

The Grapist

Reaction score
I edited this into the first post, but in case that's glossed over and you just skip to the last post:

At the moment I have 28, 29, 30 and 31 MIJ 19cm Indigos (I can get 32, 34 and 36 easily if need be), and 30 and 31 MIJ 19cm Blacks (which are probably the last 30 and 31 blacks I'll be able to get for a while) all on hand. I won't be able to ship until later in the week, but feel free to pick 'em up before they're gone until the summer.

Cowwoofwoof

Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Grapist
I edited this into the first post, but in case that's glossed over and you just skip to the last post:

At the moment I have 28, 29, 30 and 31 MIJ 19cm Indigos (I can get 32, 34 and 36 easily if need be), and 30 and 31 MIJ 19cm Blacks (which are probably the last 30 and 31 blacks I'll be able to get for a while) all on hand. I won't be able to ship until later in the week, but feel free to pick 'em up before they're gone until the summer.

How long do you think it will be until you get more 19cm blacks? I might just grab a pair of indigos if it'll really be a very long time, but i'm really not in a hurry and I would really prefer a pair of blacks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads