• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
I would like to know where to buy the grey as well. Definitely the best color
They're black too, just made of a cotton/cellulose/polyurethane blend so they're shiny as opposed to the other ones which are cotton/linen

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
LMAO I can see you just sitting there with your face resembling your avatar just clicking submit on multiple web pages. Probably whistling some tune and saying 'ehhh why not'.
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

Haha I had like 5 tabs open clicking through different collections and then I couldn't remember which site had the Geller pants so I had to do the whole process again.
Originally Posted by melonadejello
They're black too, just made of a cotton/cellulose/polyurethane blend so they're shiny as opposed to the other ones which are cotton/linen
Are you guys talking about my pants? They're actually black, not grey. I'm assuming they just got washed out by the flash. I bought from from blackbird, outrageous international shipping costs be damned.

reezy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Haha I had like 5 tabs open clicking through different collections and then I couldn't remember which site had the Geller pants so I had to do the whole process again.

^That's me at work all day everyday.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Isn't that Meatpacking / Chelsea?

I think technically it might be Chelsea, although I really don't know what to call it.

It's like the fringe of the Northeast part of Wvill, Southeast part of Chelsea, although I think it's too far east to be Chelsea (closer to 6th than 7th) and I always considered Chelsea to start west of 7th and north of like 15th or so..

Too far West to be Union Square area, although I don't think that is technically a neighborhood.

Whatever. It's home for the next year. that's the only label I need!

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kevin250
I want those MA pants so bad but they only ever seem to only show up in sz. 1. WHY IS EVERYONE SO SMALL.

Originally Posted by snake
Those MA pants fit extremely small, I had a size 1 and couldn't even get them over my thighs.

blackbird sucks ******* ass, they didnt even have it in stock **** them...

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
now what you need is a TOJ black lambskin CWU45 jacket to compliment your paid assassin look
devil.gif

I just saw that TOJ update. **** man. Those leathers have definitely gone next level this year.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dang stazy, did you cop that isaora from roden? was gunna try the small on today but it wasn't there - copped geller linen/cotton bomber instead.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just bought some black raybans today also

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
High risk impulse buy that turned out REALLY well
RERX-MJ6_V1.jpg
These things are great.

Been eyeing those jeans as well. Might grab 'em now that I see someone's happy with 'em
smile.gif

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ ^ ^
I have it in both black and grey, great jeans.

More pick-ups:
eeXdG.jpg

Ascent

Reaction score
Really nice pick ups, I've got some RO pants in the post, which ones are they you have? Prorsum blazer looks great.
smile.gif

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rfx your consumption is out of control! you make me feel better about my addiction

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
wanna see lake show tee

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads