• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by roryben
I like this. Not wholly convinced by the shoes but the coat won me over. What is it?

yeah, I need another pair of boots to rotate preferably some brown leather side-zips

coat is a moleskin peacoat from UNIS

Najee D.

Reaction score
My homegirl from Chicago Looks caught a snap of me yesterday. Same fit today save the hat & shoes.

IMG_4671.jpg

Orvis
WWM
BKc
Some Jacket
Sir & Madame belt
LVC '44
EG x Tricker's

saelan

Reaction score
Meis, I like both of those though I'd probably tuck in the shirt with a blazer, myself. What is the blazer, btw?

FlyLo, two thumbs up!

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
snake, dont you know your navy face block out oval doesnt go with black????? gosh.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
couple fits from the last week or two
CkjFF.jpg

HDtXr.jpg

Looks good, but the jacket prolly needs some sleeve tailoring...

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
snake, dont you know your navy face block out oval doesnt go with black????? gosh.

Color!!!!1

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
TAQhe.jpg

really like the fit of that jacket. I think boots or shoes with a pointier (not pointy, just less rounded) toe could make the overall look better tho. The sharp lines of the shoulder and the roundness of the boots is throwing me off atm

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by saelan
Meis, I like both of those though I'd probably tuck in the shirt with a blazer, myself. What is the blazer, btw? FlyLo, two thumbs up!
Blazer is from Club Monaco. I've been getting a lot of use out of it lately as its handy for days when I don't want to carry a bag w/ me since its got 3 inner pockets in addition to the ones on the outside. Yeah I would've tucked with any shirt longer than the Baron wells one I was wearing there, I'm not even sure its long enough to stay tucked into those jeans. Well, that... and I just didn't feel like tucking that day
Originally Posted by reedobandito
Looks good, but the jacket prolly needs some sleeve tailoring...
Meh, I still haven't decided what I'm going to do about that, whether I'm going to shorten the sleeves or just roll/fold - its a unstructured and unlined cotton jacket with no cuff buttons, so its pretty casual.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ivwri - gamo = ferragamo

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Was talking about rfx in that post dawg.

Greylabel

Reaction score
Summer hasn't quite begun here in Vancouver so I'm rocking jackets.

WDYWT10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics