• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Cutaway Details Friday?
110527117.jpg

yesssssss

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
nothing wrong with it. it hurts my eyes and this is my "problem", though.

Ah, yes. That's not a good thing. I like both colours, also together; maybe better in a more casual outfit (ohne tie).

the fascination for old man socks is amazing. it's one reason, i don't visit the conservative business dress thread anymore.

smile.gif
At least Spoo is not wearing candy socks today...

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Ah, yes. That's not a good thing. I like both colours, also together; maybe better in a more casual outfit (ohne tie).

bingo
cheers.gif

smile.gif

do you have a picture handy? doesn't ring my bell.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2hxsfna.jpg

90oqz5.jpg

Casual Friday: pants look awkward today, but I partially attribute it to them being all cotton. Have a great (long) weekend, gents. Off to the cabin...

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bingo
cheers.gif

Ha, there we go.

do you have a picture handy? doesn't ring my bell.

Sorry, Spoo.

Originally Posted by Mannix
2hxsfna.jpg

90oqz5.jpg

Casual Friday: pants look awkward today, but I partially attribute it to them being all cotton. Have a great (long) weekend, gents. Off to the cabin...

Shoes?

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Mannix. So they make nice shoes as well...

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chico2007
I love the top half, like the bottom half, but the two together seem off(color of pants maybe) to me. (consider my post count/fits, might not know what i'm talking about).
sticking to my ''no comments w/o posting fit'' rule..travel day...casual. If BP-LI ferry sinks today you won't have to worry about my posts anymore. Enjoy your weekend.
smile.gif

fu439l.jpg

These pants are like a stone color. They look better in person. Actually, the whole thing looks better in person. The full length pics did not come out very well today. I have other pants that probably would go better, but these were comfortable and that is what I wanted today. I am getting tired of suffering with pants, which I do quite a bit. The hazards of sitting behind a desk all day.

Originally Posted by tesuquegolfer
These pictures give me the opportunity to ask about divots (as I think they are called here on SF) on the right arm below the shoulder. What causes that? I thought I had a good fit on my coat then noticed that, and it is really pissing me off. Can a tailor fix it or is it a bad fit that needs to be scrapped? If it can be fixed, what kind of cost are we talking? Thanks,
confused.gif

Divots are generally caused by shoulders that are too wide, or sleeves that are too narrow at the sleevehead. This jacket actually does not have divots, the sleeve just kinda got stuck there and caused that shoulder issue. Divots are quite difficult to fix. Although, I have had it done.

Mike

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Damn, I think I'm the one who needs the check-up... I'd prefer this with a white square instead of the ?teal one you're wearing.
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Blueish grey with a white edge, actually (says everything about the photo). Did consider white, but thought this looked better.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Parker, that suit is badmotherfuckingass. Send it to me please?
smile.gif

+1.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
000f751b.jpg

I second the praise on this (and the perceptive fit analysis). Not totally sure about the peak lapels, but that's probably just me.

Sazerac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tibor
IMG_4073.jpg

"She just arrived at Union Station last week from Kansas, see. Said she wanted to be in pictures, but fell in with Momo's crowd over at that gambling joint in San Bernadino. Someone's gotta send a telegram to her mother back in Wichita, ask her where to send the body."

Sotiris

Reaction score
Out running final errands before tonight's rehearsal and tomorrow's wedding. Surprisingly calm. Also testing out a bag that was a gift from my mom to use on the honeymoon.
yDuwd.jpg
gcWMb.jpg

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
smile.gif

Is that manufactured by the same people who make Edible Undies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads