• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And graphic, sorry for being a dick.

Aeglus, your fits are super consistent.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
graphic: you buy all the sf approved things it seems but you wear it all wrong (constructive criticism)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Johnh123, you would be styleforum approved if you bought a couple TOJ's. (0). Let me both swag you out and lift you from this self imposed troll kingdom you live in.

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
reezy: then you should
smile.gif

Raining in Lagos today so decided to remix a fit Jkissi posted on here a while back.
worship.gif

Not as sweet as his though (love that yellow slicker!) but we all gotta start from somewhere hehe.

5HnYT.jpg

More views:
6MQo4.jpg

fOdMy.jpg

The sandals are not an attempt at trolling I should add. More a sign of me needing to get more low canvas sneakers
laugh.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
247283_10100259298350980_15904009_51381781_4761282_n.jpg
247712_10100259298710260_15904009_51381782_660252_n.jpg
TOJ 2011 Bomber Uniqlo APC

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ivwri
5HnYT.jpg
More views:
6MQo4.jpg
fOdMy.jpg

The sandals are not an attempt at trolling I should add. More a sign of me needing to get more low canvas sneakers
laugh.gif

oh **** are these the neil barretts?? how did you size them, they look better than the pics on lvr! can i ask how tall you are bud? ive got a few nb pants and they arent cropped on me being 5'6ish and all edit: sandals suit you well. i dont see how jet can hate on sandals and cargos after seeing this!!
laugh.gif

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
snowmanxl: Yeah, they are neil barrett
smile.gif
. I got a size 48 even though I usually wear a 50 in most things. I am also about 6.1/6.2. I can never remember lol.

Superbobo: Thanks for the comment. Would you say you felt the sandals didn't work cos they are too casual? Or something else?

porschemad911

Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
Leather jackets have never really appealed to me.
In a way, a lot of the ones I see in fit-pics don't either. I think a lot are pretty new and need a lot of good, honest wear to really shine. I think in 5 years they'll look much better. I only really like the cafe racer styles myself.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
your fits deserve better pictures.
Camera isn't on the kop list, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by reedobandito
And graphic, sorry for being a dick.
No problemo.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by thatoneguy
GN imo the tongue tuck looks bad especially with the cuff
Originally Posted by gettoasty
graphic: you buy all the sf approved things it seems but you wear it all wrong (constructive criticism)
I get why you guys say this, but tbh I don't like the "SF approved" sneaker/tongue tucks a-la (i.e. super tapered denim clean and straight into the shoe w/ minimal stacking) nearly as much as the way streetwear kids do it (cuffed, stacking, slightly wider hem, "messier" as it were). It's a different style entirely and might be against some aesthetic preferences but i don't think it's entirely "wrong," especially considering my proportional considerations (short, small feet, big thighs). Once I get my black supreme hat back i think the whole look will be better pulled together. (Also considering a navy/dark blue new era to provide more cohesiveness to the look when I wear indigo jeans).

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I'd like the rfx fit if there wasn't a tie. Why do you add ties to everything? Ruins a lot of your fits. Ties suck. Stop wearing them. Especially black on black. That's what orchestra players do.

Attended a charity event, seemed appropriate to wear a tie.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
GN: snap that collar tab to the inside of the collar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics