• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
VJb7f.jpg
hgzfe.jpg

Shorter trousers. Also, trying to mix street with tie & shoes doesn't look bad, but lessens the look, imo.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Ivwri has more swag than anybody in this thread
So much swag he scared off the sandal police. Looks awesome. RFX lookin fly as ****. Are you Bruce Wayne?? Would explain a lot. Also Slack Tide, is that Geller a 44? After reading back a bit I assume it is. Now I can safely assume it will be too big on me
laugh.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Those aren't as offensive as ffs or birkenstocks dorkus.

Fit would benefit from some non-gamos in addition.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RFX, that is the shirt you were going to tailor? I don't see how you make that shirt slimmer without making it shrinkwrapped and restricting movement. It looks quite fitted. Maybe a bit short in the arms.

I like the trouser length. For me it works with the small hem. Would look awful with large hem.

Ivwri looks awesome, although I think that footwear worked better with the drapey outfit you had on the other day. Poast more.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Originally Posted by DLester
RFX, that is the shirt you were going to tailor? I don't see how you make that shirt slimmer without making it shrinkwrapped and restricting movement. It looks quite fitted. Maybe a bit short in the arms.

The shirt actually still billows out a bit, just a little dart in the back will help, nothing major that will make it skin tight. Sleeve length is fine, it was just pulled up a bit.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Can't say I'm a fan of the shirt/pants combo. They're nice pieces, but paired it's just too much horizontal, monochromatic colorblocking for me.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
Also Slack Tide, is that Geller a 44? After reading back a bit I assume it is. Now I can safely assume it will be too big on me
laugh.gif

Correct @ 44..

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
Nice, did you figure out the season ?

I didn't, no. But the guy that runs lacollectionneuse guessed SS04.

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.

jet: What is/are non-gamos?

jwled82: That sweater is awesome.

RFX: I would definitely not go for the tie as well. The shirt is really nice and I like the whole outfit with the jacket.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ivwri
Thanks for the compliment Saul. On way to work again.
f4EIM.jpg
Spoiler for side shot.
khpBs.jpg
EDIT: "Face-bar" stolen from Lel :)

I'm normally pretty picky about sneakers and think most designer sneakers are mostly hype but these are amazing.
Originally Posted by jwied82
DSC00612.jpg
th acne cp

That TH shirt looks perfect for summer, I think I need something like that as played out as it is.
Originally Posted by aeglus
tumblr_llqq76TM0I1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_llqq5s4kWg1qcq3abo1_400.jpg
nice socks
Originally Posted by aeglus
good idea wally
tumblr_llsp0jwKQq1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_llsoziG5HS1qcq3abo1_400.jpg
detail shot
tumblr_llsospdOdJ1qcq3ab

This is good look, props because it's usually done pretty badly.
VJb7f.jpg
hgzfe.jpg

This is great, people have said enough about your tie but if's your thing then it's your thing.
4snai.jpg
wQZGs.jpg
People wanted to see what it looked like with just a tee, here you go.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Can't say I'm a fan of the shirt/pants combo. They're nice pieces, but paired it's just too much horizontal, monochromatic colorblocking for me.

+1.

Actually i think it's more that i just don't like dark coloured shirting. I guess it's part of that whole raf look that he's going for, so this is probably just a taste thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads