• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The 3rd StyleForum Fragrance Sample Swap Box...

ezlau

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ezlau
so just a real quick question, when I usually ship stuff, they ask things like: "anything fragile,flammable etc etc inside?" what do I say? Is it allowed to ship cologne? One thing I know is you can't ship it through USPS overseas, not sure about within the US.

Can somebody answer this? ^

MyTailorIsRich

Reaction score
Thanks! Also, notrekip please pm me when you are ready to ship it off to me. Thanks!

Actually I think I am sending it to you: notrekip->parker->mytailorisrich->ezlau.

Or did the order get changed?

MyTailorIsRich

Reaction score
I think in 2-3 posts after that initial shipment route, it was actually changed to notre->me->parker->mytailor etc. Please confirm this OP.

You're right. I missed that update.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
is it too late to join?
where you located at? Should be ok, let's take a look though. PM if you prefer or just post here.

so just a real quick question, when I usually ship stuff, they ask things like: "anything fragile,flammable etc etc inside?" what do I say? Is it allowed to ship cologne? One thing I know is you can't ship it through USPS overseas, not sure about within the US.
Mark as non-flammable, something harmless like 'cosmetics samples' or something. insurance to $100 I think is standard, try to get a tracking number unless it's way more expensive. tell them it's fragile, but do NOT say cologne since it's flammable and therefore banned.

Originally Posted by MyTailorIsRich
Actually I think I am sending it to you: notrekip->parker->mytailorisrich->ezlau. Or did the order get changed?
I think in 2-3 posts after that initial shipment route, it was actually changed to notre->me->parker->mytailor etc. Please confirm this OP.
Yep, the order got switched. It made more sense to jump into the USA from Edmonton to Wyoming then over to the west coast, also since wyoming would mess up the route later. lastly it gives mytailorisrich more time to get back from vacation before the box arrives.

ezlau

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying. I asked that because I tried mailing perfume to my ex once and once I told them its perfume they just handed the box straight back to me
ffffuuuu.gif
Then I said, well actually its some body cream =D Managed to get them to mail it.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ezlau is having some trouble with receiving packages, so the box will go from Notreknip to Parker

untungl

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll be going to London, Berlin, and Geneva (among other places), does anyone know any good fragrance shops or boutiques to get samples? I'd be more than happy to pick some up and bring them back in time for my leg of the swap box.

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The box is in the mail (Canada to US); it cost a pretty penny to ship but it was worth it. Everyone cross fingers that it makes a safe journey over the imaginary line of the 49th.

Oh, and, the box is unbelievably full. Expect taking 4-5 hours (cumulative) to sit down and go through it all. Nice job Master-Classter - really amazing organization!

bandrus1

Reaction score
I forgot about this thread... excited for it to get to me

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have at least 12 Creed samples, but it should be closer to 15-20 by the time it gets to me. Does anyone have any specific requests?

Currently:
2x Silver Mountain Water
1x Royal Water
1x Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse
2x Aventus
1x Green Irish Tweed
1x Original Santal
1x Himalaya
1x Tabarome
drool.gif

1x Original Vetiver
1x Unknown (currently in my GF's purse)

I'm pretty sure that I have at least 4 more chilling at my place in Austin, and may be able schmooze the lady at Saks (the people at Neiman are pretty tight fisted with the Creed) for several samples if we're short anything that some particularly wants to try.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads