• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
theres one particular girl on my FB that i keep just to laugh at her annoying posts. Lame single mother motivational "ill find a real man" bullshit. gah.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Who wants to ride the skin boat to Tuna Town?"

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
thats tibor right? looks like he's gonna get some!

it is tibor all right, i dont recognize his face but the hat is unmistakable.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A friend recently posted:

More and more, I find people think it is strange that I do not believe dinosaurs ever existed.....
I thought he was kidding, and I made a joke about not believing in evolution. Turns out he was serious...

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Yeah that's Tibor

Today
Girl: in pain
Friend one: why?
Friend two: eat more food
Friend three: what's wrong?
Girl: on my period.

Way to much info.

I'm friends with a girl who makes not-so-subtle updates for this every month.

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A stupid high school female friend (whom I've since unfriended) made the stupidest status posts. One of them that I remember so much is:

"Gerald Butler is so hot".

Then another of her friends wrote "his name is Gerard Butler. I don't think he'd be hot if his name was Gerald." The original girl then wrote "are you sure? I always thought it was Gerald Butler."

I had a good laugh. I think this was the final straw before I unfriended her.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A girl I went to HS with commented on someone's picture of strawberries. "If those aren't organic you're eating tons of pesticides". She's one of those experts that's been following nutrition for the past week after seeing Food Inc, and 60lbs overweight.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
A girl I went to HS with commented on someone's picture of strawberries. "If those aren't organic you're eating tons of pesticides". She's one of those experts that's been following nutrition for the past week after seeing Food Inc, and 60lbs overweight.

facepalm.gif
lol8[1].gif

Gene Parmesan

Reaction score
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Oh f**k off.

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gene Parmesan
Oh f**k off.

Haha That was my initial reaction when I saw that quote by Monroe.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited

I would have never guessed nosu was a girl

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. "

As for this ****, it's someone else's quote. I saw a girl from work post this several months ago. So I think girls see this quote somewhere, think 'hmm, omg that's so true!' and then think it's alright to say. No. If you are nuts, why would I want to handle you at all?? I'm sure it was originally written by some chick who thinks it's really true.

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
"‎"F*ck first, date later" muahahahahaha ♥ girls night"

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This made me LOL:

"I need to try the fake apartment fire date. It's where I show up and kick in your door like your place is on fire, then when there isn't one, I just invite myself to dinner/drinks."

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not friends, but went to the same high school. An entire album of "professionally" taken photographs that remind me of bad senior pictures. Lots of shots by rusty metal staircases, against brick walls, and other similar settings. I like how they paid money to have someone photograph them in football jerseys.
189824_152821101443999_100001483314403_294978_4771392_n.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads