• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Get your mind out of the gutter, ******.
lol8[1].gif

Mike

not likely my friend not likely.

if it helps any your jacket is awesome and the outfit/fit is spot on, one of your better posts if i may say so

David Reeves

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5761754171_4b0aeac517.jpg
BLACK AND WHITE SHOOT by davidreeves1979, on Flickr[/IMG] Filming some kind of Promo for a show. Im getting the wear out of my cotton suit. Not really sure what Im doing exactly.

oldog/oldtrix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
The heat is already brutal. 85 degrees at 8 a.m. and near 100% humidity

Originally Posted by upr_crust
if NOLA is worse, weather-wise, than DFW was on Monday evening, my condolences to you

Originally Posted by mktitsworth
It's quite often a toss up. In general, DFW is hotter, often to the point that it's unhealthy to venture outside for long periods of time. 102 in the shade is not an uncommon occurrence.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

spoozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3

Yeah, Dawg has it right, nothing to argue here.

Originally Posted by Jamesgatz

+1!

The colour of the tie is throwing me off here...i´d have preffered a red one, or some dark green...

Originally Posted by Phat Guido

Very nice cut on the suit.

Originally Posted by gshen

That´s a great jacket, but the thickness of the shirt doesn´t seem to play along the sc fabric, which seems to be made of cotton or linen...

Some colours today:

5761908264_d880dcfae8_z.jpg
5761908528_5c1f57bb8c_z.jpg
5761908810_7ec9674b27_z.jpg
5761908938_3e35ff7049_z.jpg

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
90 degrees and pea soup humidity. Time for CSD (Courtroom Summer Dress).

Fred H.

Reaction score
Channeling my inner Bruno: "You're like a spring that's ready to be sprung... Like a ninja poised to pounce... Like a bear lost in the swamp... Like Godzilla and a praying mantis..."
5762379282_fcaaa94012_z.jpg
80502730d1ab665a1a94443f73e54f8b.jpg
FOR POSTERITY: gshen, I was kidding. I think this fit is fine, but certainly NOT a 10. And, FWIW, you look stiff in the pose. -- FH

Fred H.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Friend: "Hey, are those letters in your pinstripes?" Spoo: "Yep." Friend: "What do they spell out?" Spoo: "SpooPoker." Friend: "What is that?" Spoo: "Well, see, there's this forum on the internet..."
47a11a72.jpg
Actually, in VERY extreme closeup:
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
BUT, printed horizontally instead of vertical. (Seriously, turn your head 90 degrees to the right and THEN look at it! Seriously.)

Chico2007

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spoozy
5761908264_d880dcfae8_z.jpg

I'm not a fan of those lapel flowers, but everything else here is beautiful, but now that I look again, is that an odd jacket w/ pants? Thought it was a suit at first which was good...odd jkt/pants might be too close in color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads