• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I think that they opened up the archive to the public earlier this afternoon.

Specifically today at 6pm London time

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roxstar
tumblr_llrtyx583F1qa43pm

tres excited

That must've been the 44 huh? I didn't figure it would last long Let me know how it is bruhhh
fistbump.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
******* ups du just dropped off my baseball jacket just now 7:18pm
plain.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What bball jacket you buy?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
one day we are going to see RFX on Hoarders . . . his basement must be filled to the rafters with LV hi's and 10k watches. I like that raf shirt.

Originally Posted by jet
bigstar[1].gif

*fistbump*
thank u enabler

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RX45. Can I ask what the trousers and shirt in the middle are? I like the blocking details, it looks great (I'm sure looks great paired together as well).

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Time to make comment on my mrporter.com purchase. all merchandise arrived today.

Photos posted on page 1036 and page 1038

Prorsum Trench in natural color: This one fits very slim I may get exchange for size 50.
Prorsum Trench in Navy: a size 46 fits like the size 48 of pervious one. Large to size.

Jil sander white shirt: The fabric is nice and it gives some stretch, however I don't like the fit. I ordered size 41 I have the runway 2007(I think) blue/white/red shirt in size 41. My old ones fits much better much slimmer. This one is just okay.

Lanvin Double Breasted Cardigan: This one is small to size, I has tried a medium one, and very tight, a large one give me more comfortable fit. Sleeves are too long

Lanvin Grosgrain collar shirt: cut is not good, feels likea brooksbrothers slim cut. Collar is very nice, sleeves are long. I may return it.

Lobb oxfords: true to size, very good buy.

Lobb double monk: I think they are the same last as oxfords, however this one fits half size larger. I need to wear socks.

Rag&Bone shirt: this one fits very small, I would say order one size up. I usually wear Rag & bone medium. I tried the small one (my friend wear small), I can barely fit it. Interesting enough, barney's has the long sleeve one, I'm Okay with the medium.

MMM oxfords; these are okay.

DRKSHDW jacket: sleeves are nice, but way too long. This one fits very, very slim. Demin are nice

DRKSHDW jeans: I don't like it, looks good on picture, but not in person. Straight cut, plenty room on thigh.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
andrew-what size lobbs did you get?

I got both size 7. I think they are the same last, but the double monk fits slightly longer.

uhoh.gif
I usually wear a ferragamo EE dress shoe, but for Lobb medium width is OKay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics