• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ So nice, and a great price. I'm waiting for that navy blazer!
inlove.gif

racknac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
Gotta say, I have never seen anyone more excited about their product than Mike. He showed me what some of the upcoming stuff is gonna be like, and he was wearing the rivet chino prototype shorts. Great dude.

werd. I hate talking to Mike whenever I go to the store, it's hard to say no to him and not explode my credit card bill.

thebunk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
werd. I hate talking to Mike whenever I go to the store, it's hard to say no to him and not explode my credit card bill.

I am fearful of my credit card bill and thus my life when vist both stores next month for the first time.

Mike/Adele - please be gentle.

acularw

Reaction score

I have now banned myself from using CC at Epaulet. Only straight from checking now. Although, I should probably just have part of my paycheck direct deposited into Epaulet's bank account...

reezy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
and just real quick while I'm here - the white Oxford seen below is the EP OCBD dressed down...great shirt, as a lot of us now know..

b6c0205e.jpg

Slack what size do you wear? Need a white shirt
biggrin.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Clouds be damned...

Awesome, thanks for posting the photo! They're looking pretty boss on you.

Originally Posted by triad
hi mike,
when can I expect the restock of the 685 horsehide boots? Damn, I just missed on the last 8.5
frown.gif

cheers!

We should get a full restock around mid-September. Sorry for the wait on that, but I promise it will be worth it!

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yeah thanks mike ... received them yesterday RIGHT after i posed that haha ... will be rocking and posting pics soon
smile.gif

Rock and roll - looking forward to it!

Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
was in NYC this weekend, stopped by the Manhattan location--my second time there. Met Mike and saw the guy who models a lot of the stuff--kind of funny to see an internet model in person. Figured out my rivet chino size. Gonna get the stone 8 oz when it comes out.

I found out that the blazers fit me better than any blazer I've ever worn. I was weirded out by the 3-roll-2 based on the online picks, but the bottom two buttons fall perfectly where i want them to on me, and the top button really does just go into hiding if you want it to. woulda bought one with the matching gray pants and had a suit if they'd had small sizes for the gray pants. Mike said the restock was coming soon. I think I'm gonna own an Epaulet suit.

Gotta say, I have never seen anyone more excited about their product than Mike. He showed me what some of the upcoming stuff is gonna be like, and he was wearing the rivet chino prototype shorts. Great dude.

Thanks dude, it was great meeting you! Hope the rest of your trip was good. We should get those Walt 28's in the next few weeks.

Originally Posted by thebunk
What? The blazers are available?! What pics online?!

Coming soon! The grey sportcoats are in stock, but I need to shoot them on our model. Navy blazers shipped from Southwick yesterday and will arrive this week. I promise that next week will be the long-awaited debut of these pieces!

Originally Posted by 42LONG
Hey Mike--I've been following this thread for awhile and am ready to make my first purchase shortly! I was wondering if you could recommend me some trousers for my first purchase. I live in Florida so i want something lightweight and I work in a mostly business casual environment. I was mainly considering the Slim Walt Trouser or the Tapered Rudy Tropical Wool (will this be restocked) and perhaps some Rivet Chinos for more casual days. I'm 6'4 200 pounds for reference. Any suggestions for pants for hot summer florida days? Thanks!

Sure thing. For wool, check out the Super 120's pants. I didn't run Tropical Wool this year because the 120's are nearly as lightweight, but have a nicer hand and are still wearable in the Fall. They're be really comfortable.

Since you're working biz-caz, I can't recommend linen enough. It can be a bit intimidating if you haven't worn it before, but it's a supremely comfortable fabric for hot days and it's surprisingly low-maintenance and easy to match. At this point, I've hooked up many linen virgins with their first pair of trousers. We've got a few slamming colors to choose from, but the Natural Irish Linen is especially versatile.

Outside of that, definitely look at the Blue Chambray too - we just restocked that and it's ace for warm weather. Pair those pants with tan chukkas and a white shirt. It looks so sharp.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thebunk
I am fearful of my credit card bill and thus my life when vist both stores next month for the first time.

Mike/Adele - please be gentle.

devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by flipsilk
Has this been confirmed? WHEN?

8oz canvas chinos in stone and navy should leave Los Angeles early next week - along with the whole big-ass chino restock and chino shorts. We'll be swimming in chinos shortly, I promise!

Clyde

Reaction score
I'm a 31.5" waist.... what size Walt's should I be getting? Kind of in the middle of two sizes. The Cadet Grey are really tempting me.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
8oz canvas chinos in stone and navy should leave Los Angeles early next week - along with the whole big-ass chino restock and chino shorts. We'll be swimming in chinos shortly, I promise!

Can you describe the canvas? How does it feel? Is it rough like linen? Thanks Mike!

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
didn't realize the jacket wasn't up online yet. it really is something.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads