• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocostella
How do these fit compared to am a? Thanks

Really depends on the cut. Most of my Am As are tri-blends, so I'd say a little wider and slouchier through the body and sleeves than those. Maybe a little shorter on the Alt A, since the raw hems kind of roll up on both the body and sleeves. An M is a good fit for both on me (6'1", 155, 40" chest).

If you like I can give you comparison measurements later tonight (headed out the door in a couple).

clark kent

Reaction score
thatoneguy the mmm's with the shorts is a real good look. the DIY ring looks pretty cool too.
WS9xs.jpg
shoes
O41dv.jpg

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clark kent

nice, just the right color jeans to contrast with those mmm sneaks

thatoneguy, looks great.
do you like the pocket placement on your tee? i would've instakopped but i wish the pocket was little closer to the center...

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xCrunchx
Synth do you work in the English department

You mean like at a school? No.

Originally Posted by scott.m
This is your best yet, ******* vans are too dope.

Ha, thanks man; I've never owned a pair before and it turns out I love 'em.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words

Originally Posted by kwoyeu
nice, just the right color jeans to contrast with those mmm sneaks

thatoneguy, looks great.
do you like the pocket placement on your tee? i would've instakopped but i wish the pocket was little closer to the center...

I didn't really know what you were talking about until I looked at TBS, and now that I notice it I guess it is a little far off to one side, but it doesn't really bother me... yet

Fluery

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese

Ha, thanks man; I've never owned a pair before and it turns out I love 'em.

I love those authentics - I've had mine for two years and have put them through a lot. You can just throw them in the washer if they get dirty too.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
In keeping with TOJ and black bars:

Xk3Iel.jpg

For second I was all, "man, this is almost too **** a pose for SW&D," but then I was like "nah, nothing is too **** for SW&D."

sup aeglus

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roxstar
you did a fantastic job loosening them up btw
Hahahahah. No problem. I will say it took some effort to get it just right.
Originally Posted by Ivwri
That looks really cool. Will definitely try that out next time I wear them. Thanks for the idea.
Yep. I wish I could have kept them but they just never looked right on me. I have problems with white sneaks. Maybe they'd have been more wearable for me once they had been beaten up some, but I will never know. Roxstar up there will have to keep me updated
laugh.gif
Dope Synth, what's on your feet today? edit: NVM CP Officers I really need to get around to ordering a DR and hope I don't look like a dumbshit in it. I think I can do it.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Synthese, that pic need to be printed in black & white and sold as a poster along with posters of kittens, kids kissing in 40's costumes and supermodels from the 90s in swimsuits (Baywatch is cool too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads