• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AMC's The Killing

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SD1
I still have no idea who did it.

Right now my money is on the Dad's friend/employee, no idea why he had the politician's car.

aphextwin07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78
Right now my money is on the Dad's friend/employee, no idea why he had the politician's car.

i was also thinking this last night but i still think that would be too much of a giveaway at this point. not many other candidates though, unless it might have been someone else at the school. or perhaps the soon-to-be husband? i have a feeling it'll still be a surprise in the end.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Until tonight I have never - EVER - had anything on tv make me physically ill. Tonight's episode has changed that.

Yeah.

limping_decorum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Until tonight I have never - EVER - had anything on tv make me physically ill. Tonight's episode has changed that.

it reminded me of when chris beat down michaels father on the wire.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by limping_decorum

I was just going to say (about making you want to throw up for the first time), He must not have watched the wire.

fir3fox

Reaction score
That mother... I want to slap the **** out of her.

velobran

Reaction score
Nice turn of events on the show - most interesting point to date.

I don't think it was the teacher any longer ... but who were they carrying out of his apartment then?

There is too much involvement in the political race - there has to be a tie-in.

limping_decorum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by velobran

I don't think it was the teacher any longer ... but who were they carrying out of his apartment then?

the 12 year old girl they were hiding.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fir3fox
That mother... I want to slap the **** out of her.

My thought and I said out loud a few moments later, "stupid ****".

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by velobran

Did you watch only 10% of the episode? Watch the last 10 minutes again. The tie in to the political race is that she was found in a campaign car, the lead suspect was also a major supporter of a lead candidates social program, and by extension are a reason why the candidate has been battered in the race.

velobran

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Did you watch only 10% of the episode? Watch the last 10 minutes again. The tie in to the political race is that she was found in a campaign car, the lead suspect was also a major supporter of a lead candidates social program, and by extension are a reason why the candidate has been battered in the race.

If the show has any depth - then the Richmond campaign or Richmond's life will have a larger part than just a campaign car and youth activity leader campaign supporter. Richmond's portions account for 30% of the show somewhat - it must be something bigger.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
True but you made it seem like the political scenes are just filler. I'm sure there is a bigger role to play, I'm not really impatient to find out though, it'll come when they're ready.

Boston Litigator

Reaction score
Originally Posted by limping_decorum

was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it starts picking up some speed now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads