• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by obiter dictum
She's 15 IRL
uhoh.gif

Even sexier.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Time Warner doesn't have HBO GO....are you effing kidding me?! Now I really do have to wait 'til next Sunday.
ffffuuuu.gif

Ch131.com

I think I'm going to have to post this on every page.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reynard369
Easy, Hank.
Touche. Does Ch131 have an iPad app? HBO Go supposedly has next week's GoT up right now, but damned if the ******* app isn't slower than Mike Huckabee in a footrace.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Touche. Does Ch131 have an iPad app? HBO Go supposedly has next week's GoT up right now, but damned if the ******* app isn't slower than Mike Huckabee in a footrace.
I would think they'll have next week's ep posted soon. I am still annoyed that Time Warner is holding out on HBO GO.
angry.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I would think they'll have next week's ep posted soon. I am still annoyed that Time Warner is holding out on HBO GO.
angry.gif

HBO GO just plain doesn't work. Buggiest app I've ever seen.
ffffuuuu.gif

Anyhow, not sure what's up with the no TW Cable for HBO GO. Some sort of weird regulatory or legal squeemishness after the spinoff of TW Cable from Time Warner (parent company of HBO)?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cOMCASt doesn't offer HBO GO, however they allow streaming of shows through xfinitiy online. I've never bothered with it though. TW may have a similar feature.

fir3fox

Reaction score
Tried to access the new episode on HBO GO via AT&T Uverse but it must have been swamped with hits, it just clocked on me.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uhhh wow holy ****. I didn't see seven beheadings or gay incest but yep, some pretty epic moments
holy ******* facemelting

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Man, episodes 6 and 7 were just so full of epic win that no words can do them justice.

Khal Drogo is alpha as ****.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, episodes 6 and 7 were just so full of epic win that no words can do them justice.

Alpha as **** is pretty much the only way to put it. Also, Tyrion's turtle stew
laugh.gif

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The little tomboy one is the best character on the show. Her older redhead sister is teh sexy.

The latter truly has the annoying girl part down, pat. Some excellent actors. Syrio, for instance, is a pretty cool character in the two minutes he's been on screen.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jarude
Uhhh wow holy ****. I didn't see seven beheadings or gay incest but yep, some pretty epic moments

holy ******* facemelting

For those of you that did not read the books, you're getting a look at things.

Just because you're a main character in a plot thread doesn't mean you get to keep on living.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The spoiler tags are appreciated, though I am afraid of clicking on any of them since I don't know which refer to the books and which refer to the series.

As far as the series is concerned, there are too many damn names to keep up with. The characters keep talking about Lord such-and-such or family whatever and I'm like
uhoh.gif
time to check imdb to see which actor they're referring to.

It is getting good, though. Props to HBO for not re-creating Rome, though it looks like the source material is far better here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads