• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dislike BrizaBirch

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
colourway on the toj is dope.

inspired by that baconzilla pic with the electric blue dbss and some dope shorts, was wearing with a geller double layer tee but i stepped outside and it was just calling for a tank...
sAoYt.jpg

aa
cm
kva

backshot and detail shot of shorts(leg hair alert..i tried to crop most of it out
redface.gif
)
n9rlc.jpg

XkHKi.jpg

female friend saw this, thinks you're really handsome.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luckiest uncle
110522111.jpg

elph

Reaction score
Aeglus looking slick, jeans fit is amazing.

^steezin, like that alot.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
tumblr_lllbje4t1p1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

That's more like it. Little skinny fat though.
blush.gif

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Snow-don't dig the tank at all man. Everytime I see a tank it makes me think 'trying hard to show off like I'm jacked'. Should be reserved for the beach/pool/house lounging IMO and I'm a pretty muscular guy myself. I also live where it's super hot throughout the year, so not like it's coming from someone who lives in Canada. OTOH the shorts/sneaks combo is looking GREAT.

Aegulus-haha my girl said the same about the AI commercial, too funny.

Binker

Reaction score
tanks are fine, i might own that exact one in fact, but the way it fits him is a bit
confused.gif
.... its pretty much at the bottom of his chest and hes coming out the sides of it as well. need a little more coverage

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a tank can be used even if your not jacked, imo. That is just a stupid crutch people give themselves style wise because they get hung up on the fact that they aren't ripped. However, snowman its quite unflattering on you cuz it looks messy and it gives you an unkept look.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
female friend saw this, thinks you're really handsome.
oh hai
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Kagemusha
Snow-don't dig the tank at all man. Everytime I see a tank it makes me think 'trying hard to show off like I'm jacked'. Should be reserved for the beach/pool/house lounging IMO and I'm a pretty muscular guy myself. I also live where it's super hot throughout the year, so not like it's coming from someone who lives in Canada. OTOH the shorts/sneaks combo is looking GREAT.
tbh i dont wear tanks if im going out somewhere, was just a bbq day at the house. they could look kinda douchey if one has the slightest definition. its almost better to wear when youre skinny imo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Binker
tanks are fine, i might own that exact one in fact, but the way it fits him is a bit
confused.gif
.... its pretty much at the bottom of his chest and hes coming out the sides of it as well. need a little more coverage

inlove.gif
lol8[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads