• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
you got taken

Yeah, I probably have more money than sense. But I like the coloration and Attachment fit/quality have rarely disappointed.

Originally Posted by kevin250
29111_1.jpg

I like the Julius shirt ok. But if one were to critique it from a mainstream perspective, then we would have to say it looks too feminine due to the lovely hourglass silhouette. Real men wear Hanes Beefy Tees.

And whom dresses worse: ITT Tech or Devry?

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
should be from last spring. had some really great bags and accessories from that collection.

Yeah, it showed up on Yoox.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Herbs
5744306477_8f4477817d.jpg
Peas/ Cucumber/ Leek
5744857346_94e2f1e9bf.jpg
Spinach/ Red Giant/ more Peas/ Brussels Sprouts/ more Leek
5744868000_5276be7814.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Need to buy some mint for my balcony.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
who dresses worse. who is the subject, not the object.
Ok you got me! Are all you guys from NZ so picky? I used to have a friend from NZ and he would often quickly point out grammatical errors like this too. Perhaps grammar is stressed more there than it is in the US? I can tell you that the writing style inside many large US companies is shockingly bad, especially amongst the highest positions. Most of them write e-mail using incomplete sentences as if to convey a sense of being too busy and powerful to care about such seemingly small details.
Originally Posted by Kvc06
Herbs
I like herbs a lot. I need to go plant some new ones myself. I'm often amazed how many grocery stores will charge more for cut herbs than what you can buy a live plant of the same size for. Even if you use the live plant for cooking right away, which one will be fresher?

kwoyeu

Reaction score
got a pair of highs-looking-like-mids gats from mmm e-boutqiue at 50% off.. they just poped up randomly i hope they're not a return or at least still in saleable condition!!
44253945LB_13_d.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm growing watermelons this year on a farm I'm borrowing about 30 mins from my house. I'll snap some pics next time I'm out. Have ten plants, along with some herbs and a couple tomato and eggplant plants for pasta Finally nice enough weather to start running again, picked these up
jIEyo.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^excellent

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
I'm growing watermelons this year on a farm I'm borrowing about 30 mins from my house. I'll snap some pics next time I'm out. Have ten plants, along with some herbs and a couple tomato and eggplant plants for pasta Finally nice enough weather to start running again, picked these up
Nasubi are pretty much the easiest things to grow ever. My Grandma had a plant that was over 10yrs old and still producing perfectly good fruit

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Albam Ventile Parka in Burgundy and a pair of Albam new Slim denim both with 20% of.
laugh.gif

large_3371.jpg

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iroh
goddammit do people wear ridiculous clothes like this in real life? i want to see a wear pic just to see if you even look good in it.

Originally Posted by johnH123
It reminds me of those extra long tees little hood rats and wannabe gangsters wore a few years ago. Except it's got more of a feminine vibe to it.

brb going to a jcrew shopping spree to satisfy my testosterone levels with boat shoes and colorful chinos.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
also, my oiled calf mollino is amazing, best leather ever

!!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads