• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
Oh, those i am talking about are not these. I was quoting a "laceless" pair of dress shoes.

you can take the laces out and wear them - the tongue is elasticated

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
you can take the laces out and wear them - the tongue is elasticated

I am blind apparently... Didnt notice that at all, you are in fact wearing the same pair of shoes in all three pictures, they (IMO) looks so much cleaner without the laces.

I think i also complimented you last time on the same pair of shoes
smile.gif

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saturday..
110521109.jpg

110521115.jpg

110521116.jpg

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by baconzilla
UCSLEEVE3.jpg

toilet pics ftw?

That jacket is so awesome.....

Originally Posted by jwied82
canadian tuxedo.

DSC00492x.jpg

crown cap (linen/cotton blend, material is kinda interesting for a baseball cap)
acne jacket
lova shirt
nudie jeans
bikkembergs boots

It is such a great combination. It is quite inspirsing, so I might for borrow you look in near future.

Originally Posted by Synthese
gahrweabtja bgh

probably will put a shirt on over the tank later or something since the temperature is plummeting

S6Zggl.jpg

Personally, it is inappropriate to wear suits jacket with t-shirt. Even though I still like your look, I prefer you to wear something like dress shirt or botton down. That will make you look immaculate.

Fluery

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kiwi Man

Personally, it is inappropriate to wear suits jacket with t-shirt. Even though I still like your look, I prefer you to wear something like dress shirt or botton down. That will make you look immaculate.

especially with the dunks!

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rosenberg
Shins down is no good with this fit. Otherwise you're doing what you're trying to do pretty well. That look is always gonna catch a lot of flak, though

Disagree, kind of... I have no problem with the bottom half, it looks fine, just a bit out of place with the top half- either lose bow-tie and keep shoes or keep the bow-tie and replace the shoes with some lace-up dress shoes.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

JW
TB
JW
Trickers

bonus:
IMG_0287.jpg

I like it, but is the jacket supposed to open in the back like that? It looks kind of awkward, especially with the shirt tail being just a hair longer than the jacket in the back. And those Trickers are fantastic, as everyone else has already said.

Originally Posted by reedobandito
I know, right? Over the past year, I've dropped about 40 pounds, and turns out my feet got slimmer as a result. I went from a stock 11 to a stock 10
ffffuuuu.gif

So if I put on weight, my feet will become wider? I find this thought somewhat unsettling.

Originally Posted by baconzilla
UC2005FIT.jpg
[/spoiler]

I can't tell whether that looks too costumey or not. I'm leaning toward yes.

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Saturday..
110521109.jpg

110521115.jpg

110521116.jpg
Your breakfast looks weird. This is coming from someone who's ok with scrapple. Also - and this is super nitpicky - it kinda looks like a belt tuck and an embroidered chest logo goin' on there.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just was me lifting my arm, looks clean otherwise when at my sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads