• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

S-Town

Reaction score
The rapture is pissing me off. why would god ignore the dags, cots, fush, robbits, and riaybiathians..

their animals. we love them. we will protect them no matter what happens..... all you jeans wearing shirt wearing shorts wearig tank top cuz i'll kill you wearing in my face cuz yor are a douche!!!!1

S-Town

Reaction score
somebody hacked my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yesterday had the most pointless doctor visit in my life. He didin't do **** and I left with the impression he just wanted to charge my insurance for another visit.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by S-Town
somebody hacked my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what account? regardless, that sucks. sorry man
Originally Posted by JMRouse
Yesterday had the most pointless doctor visit in my life. He didin't do **** and I left with the impression he just wanted to charge my insurance for another visit.
lol. I was lightheaded for an entire week but didnt want to see the doctor for the reason you stated. my coworker eventually diagnosed me and prescribed some treatments. all this on a 15 minute break

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
what account? regardless, that sucks. sorry man

lol. I was lightheaded for an entire week but didnt want to see the doctor for the reason you stated. my coworker eventually diagnosed me and prescribed some treatments. all this on a 15 minute break

Well I had a real injury and the doctor was helping me for a while. It was just the last visit that felt completely pointless and unneeded.
confused.gif

He didnt do anything and the visit with him lasted less then 10 mins.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DUI biatches. Spent 2 hours at the local police station in ******* handcuffs. Then come to find out, the ******* PBT test initially used on me was broken. Released w/o charge. Had to blow on 6 different PBT testers to maker sure I was under the legal limit.
ffffuuuu.gif

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
DUI biatches. Spent 2 hours at the local police station in ******* handcuffs. Then come to find out, the ******* PBT test initially used on me was broken. Released w/o charge. Had to blow on 6 different PBT testers to maker sure I was under the legal limit.
ffffuuuu.gif

ffffuuuu.gif

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The initial test showed that I was at 0.16 which is twice the legal limit. The tests 20 minutes later showed me at ******* 0.021. I had to prove myself though by blowing on that sucker 3 times and 3 different PBT testers each twice. Had to park my car in a ******* residential neighborhood. Hopefully it won't get towed by tomorrow morning.
ffffuuuu.gif
Also lost my card holder while handing the PO my driver's license: fu: This was all over one ******* shot of peppermint schnapps.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The initial test showed that I was at 0.16 which is twice the legal limit. The tests 20 minutes later showed me at ******* 0.021. I had to prove myself though by blowing on that sucker 3 times and 3 different PBT testers each twice. Had to park my car in a ******* residential neighborhood. Hopefully it won't get towed by tomorrow morning.
ffffuuuu.gif
Also lost my card holder while handing the PO my driver's license
ffffuuuu.gif
This was all over one ******* shot of peppermint schnapps.

ftfy
ffffuuuu.gif

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Misread my exam timetable and missed a final.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
*sigh* I had future sig material from the 'Kunk's dad picture' thread - Norcal posted it and it was really damn good - and *poof*, squirreled. Not upset that it was squirreled, but I am a tad miffed that I put it off.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by origenesprit
Misread my exam timetable and missed a final.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

ouch, that's terrible. i would **** my pants if that were to happen to me. luckily, im done with college, so no more finals!

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif

Also lost my card holder while handing the PO my driver's license: fu: This was all over one ******* shot of peppermint schnapps.

Dayum.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I couldn't refuse the first PBT either since it's required by Kansas Law. It was a damned I do and damned I don't situation.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads