• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
I would NEVER get something from yoox unless I could return it, and I don't think yoox clearance offers returns. What is going on at the hem? Is that embroidery?
It's a splash pattern, the khaki pair looked better, but it fits in the same as the rain-patterned shirts
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/R.../sts/sr_tcman3 stoopid or scoop it? i wouldnt buy unless heavily discounted tbh. im not much of a shoe guy but i have an idea of how id like to wear them.
Horrendous
Attachment 65120 golf tassle thing comes off
laugh.gif
edit: there is also blk, pink and chestnut, and a desert boot height

100x worse. Your taste in footwear is scarybad

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea, wtf is happening with those GF soles ? I actually own the exact same shoes but in black and with a full heel and they already look super orthopedic, be very careful here. the black captoes w/ black sole
Oliver%2BSpencer%2Bend.jpg

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
alien.gif
lol8[1].gif
hows about some fujiwaras in blue edit: i need a black shoe with a chunky sole.jil creepers are awesome. dont want prada creepers. brogue isnt me
redface.gif

fr9qp.jpg
British Remains

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I will hold you on that.

Snow, I know what you want, you want Bottega Venetta creepers

259084_V9470_2040_A_600x600

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NowhereOutThere

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
I would NEVER get something from yoox unless I could return it, and I don't think yoox clearance offers returns.

What is going on at the hem? Is that embroidery?

Correct on the no clearance returns. My track record with yoox is pretty horrendous in terms of kept vs. returned, so maybe it would be best not to chance it.
lol8[1].gif

Speaking of creepers, has anyone seen people actually wearing those garish Prada ones? I remember reading a couple articles saying how boutiques cannot keep them in stock as they sell so fast (HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE
ffffuuuu.gif
).

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Most people like the Pradas, I think they look awesome

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Attachment 65120

golf tassle thing comes off
laugh.gif

edit: there is also blk, pink and chestnut, and a desert boot height

Love them, was thinking hard about pre-ordering them from Seven.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dont want prada creepers. brogue isnt me
redface.gif

They make a non-brogue version, good luck finding it though!
593ad4393d1b9c0e_Prada-Wingtip-Espadrilles-black.xlarge.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

omgcookielol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NowhereOutThere
Speaking of creepers, has anyone seen people actually wearing those garish Prada ones? I remember reading a couple articles saying how boutiques cannot keep them in stock as they sell so fast (HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE
ffffuuuu.gif
).

It's true. I tried to get a pair from Costa Mesa, but all they had were the ****** Tobacco colored stuff. I had a chance to call up Beverly Hills, but I hate going up to LA, so I just let it go.

The black brogues popped up on the Prada e-store for a day or two after that, but they were half-a-size too large for me.
ffffuuuu.gif

Brew For Breakfast

Reaction score
I'm interested in a vibram-soled oxford and trying to decide between the Oak Street Bootmakers' version I discovered on this forum and these Aldens.

Any one that owns either have advice? I'm looking for versatility (would like to wear to my casual office and on weekends) and for comfort while doing a fair amount of walking in the city. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads