• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
I did...picked up the last 44 from Stuart & Wright. However there is one 44 left at blackbird in Stone (stone is the color I got after saving the below fit from a SF WAYWT..edit; poster Ethanlee29). Going into the warmer months I'm hoping the lighter color will be more appropriate than the darker colored charcoal..

5692253738_fa31e5233b.jpg

ahhhhhh i wanted the charcoal
frown.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Anyone here know how YSL boot sizing runs? I'm a 9.5 usually, I'm guessing 43?
You might want to go with the 42 (though my shoe sizing is so fucked you might also not want to take my word for it)

bryanayrb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
You might want to go with the 42 (though my shoe sizing is so fucked you might also not want to take my word for it)

i would also say 42. YSL insoles are thin. im 41 and i fit in 40 johnny.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
snake stop selling all your julius jeans, or at least put ones up I don't have
frown.gif

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unc -- don't **** this up!!! i kid...but really.
devil.gif
shoe sizing is scary and sucks. but i swear I've developed a knack for being able to just look at a photo (of the exact shoe, a full shot, more pics the better..) and just tell if it will fit, within normally 80% accuracy. I'm sure others can too... wide feet are what can screw you in that dept though and I dont think you'd be able to size by mere photo if that was the case...

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just saw a dude with a sick fit on the street. Black dude with a shaved head and big beard rocking all black with old white chucks. Had on Ann D boiled wool shorts over margiela black tights with a Margiela blazer, rick tank and some u-neck tee. Awesome look.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Just saw a dude with a sick fit on the street. Black dude with a shaved head and big beard rocking all black with old white chucks. Had on Ann D boiled wool shorts over margiela black tights with a Margiela blazer, rick tank and some u-neck tee. Awesome look.

probably the dude from A, no? How did you discern all those brands? talk to him?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ugh **** this, grail YSLs are on mbok and I don't know if they're my ******* size?
294088325.1.jpg
294088325.2.jpg

Those are purty

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
probably the dude from A, no? How did you discern all those brands? talk to him?

Yeah I was chatting with him. We were smoking cigg's in a little alcove away from the rain. I dunno if he works at A, didn't ask him about his career. I commented cause I really liked those Ann shorts.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do peeps that work at A, get a discount or something for working there? Cuz the stuff they wear is mighty spensive.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here know how YSL boot sizing runs? I'm a 9.5 usually, I'm guessing 43?
I just bought their combat boots and sized down one. That being said, the SA made it sound like my particular boot was an exception and that most of their footwear runs true to size. You could always call a location and ask for their input but they probably won't know because they don't give a **** about their menswear collection or you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads