• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benjamin Sartorial Suits

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Getzione
Will you be offering the 38 or 39 in long sizes in the future?

Thank you

Right now we've got lots of sizes on back-order including basic sizes that we're out of already. We may be able to special order 38 or 39L for you early next year.

gamma1234

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher
Right now we've got lots of sizes on back-order including basic sizes that we're out of already. We may be able to special order 38 or 39L for you early next year.

I would also be interested in a 39L, or even a 38L(if that size exists). Thanks for the update!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A customer is allowing us to post a few pics with him wearing a Benjamin Lucente model suit. Mind you he wasn't posing to model the suit itself, so the pics aren't the greatest. He's 5' 6" and while a 46S (euro 56C) would have been an ideal fit (the jacket is slightly long on him), we don't make a suit in that size, so he just went with the 46R and was still extremely pleased with it. So, while the Lucente is our slimmer model, you clearly don't have to be "slim" to wear it and have it fit nicely and look great (in our opinion)! The only alterations he had done was shortened the sleeves and hemmed the pants!

May I encourage others who have purchased the Benjamin suits to post pics as well!

aspirant

Reaction score
What happened to the Benjamin Lucente suit? I checked the website and I can't find it.
Has it been discontinued and replaced with Sartorial?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aspirant
What happened to the Benjamin Lucente suit? I checked the website and I can't find it.
Has it been discontinued and replaced with Sartorial?

They are Lucente if you click on them in the description it tells you which are lucente and which are maestro.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
They are Lucente if you click on them in the description it tells you which are lucente and which are maestro.

I clicked on a bunch of Benjamin suits on the website and all of them said they were the Maestro model, I couldn't find any Lucente. Maybe there were just none available in my size.

Also, is there ever a standard mid grey suit offered? The closest one I found was the solid gunmetal grey, but that looked a little darker than a mid grey.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
Does anybody know where the Benjamin suit is made?

They are made in China.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I clicked on a bunch of Benjamin suits on the website and all of them said they were the Maestro model, I couldn't find any Lucente. Maybe there were just none available in my size.

Also, is there ever a standard mid grey suit offered? The closest one I found was the solid gunmetal grey, but that looked a little darker than a mid grey.

We have a new model that we'll be offering soon - it's in customs now. It is similar to the Lucente model but with a lower button stance and slightly shorter jacket. Will be available in mid grey.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have a new model that we'll be offering soon - it's in customs now. It is similar to the Lucente model but with a lower button stance and slightly shorter jacket. Will be available in mid grey.

How short will the jacket be? I usually wear a 40L, but I'm 6'4" so I need a relatively long jacket.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ben: How are the collars of your suits now?

I have noticed from a number of fit pics of a number of people (mine included) that the gap at the back of the collar seem a bit wide and leaving a small gap between shirt collars and the suit?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
Ben: How are the collars of your suits now?

I have noticed from a number of fit pics of a number of people (mine included) that the gap at the back of the collar seem a bit wide and leaving a small gap between shirt collars and the suit?

hmmm... I didn't realize this was an issue - can you send me a link(s) to the photos? We didn't change anything other than the button stance and the length (only 1cm shorter)

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
How short will the jacket be? I usually wear a 40L, but I'm 6'4" so I need a relatively long jacket.

Only 1 cm shorter.

Chiliarches

Reaction score

So, any 38Ls yet?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads