• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When's the best day of the week to shop?

ImFlier

Reaction score
When's the best day of the week to shop? For instance, when shopping at the mall. Also, what about inventory?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Saturdays because all of the hot high school girls are shopping with friends.
devil.gif

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can only speak on certain stores...for example... @ TJMAXX runways, Off 5th, NR locations, Thurs night and early Fridays are the best...that's when they restock for the weekend madhouse...you get first crack on new items....and I've been lucky with a number of pieces in the past.....

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
friday, friday, getting down on friday...

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pick any day between Monday to Thursday during the last week of any month.
Every store wants to or needs to top up their sales quotas before a months end .
During those days, I have found that to make deals first thing in the morning or just before closing yeilds better results.
The less customers in the store, the hungrier the store will be; the more time the staff will cater to you and the better experience you'll have.
This can also work for the beginning of a month as well; the principle being that business love to get those first and last dollars in the till
of each day/week/month/year. Pay attention to the differences between store sales and manufacturers sales or clearances.
It is the manufacturers sales that offer the best deals for the consumer. Stores have to pass those savings onto the customers,
at least for the duration of the sale period. Also buy off-season when their sales are lowest.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
Saturdays because all of the hot high school girls are shopping with friends.
devil.gif

You perv...

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
Wanna go shopping this Saturday? We could shop for end of the world outfits.

Is it this week?

**** , I have already booked and paid my trip to Paris to pick up my last suit...
devil.gif

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Is it this week?

**** , I have already booked and paid my trip to Paris to pick up my last suit...
devil.gif

Apparantly 6pm New York time on Saturday. Smalto?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads