• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait, is this navy blazer i've been reading about made by Epaulet? Intrigued I am...

tomashi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
You weren't online during the two hours in which it was posted and then sold out.

ah hahaha. i feel better now, sort of. i still don't have the shirt though so that sucks

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

What's dropping within the next couple of weeks? Thanks!

Racing Green

Reaction score
Received my Ashland honey tattersall shirt and it's a thing of beauty. The slimmer collar profile gives it an old school mod feel which is never a bad thing.

Sadly it has no actual epaulettes but a nice man further up the thread reckons he can sort me out whith cheap epauletted shirts.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Racing Green
Sadly it has no actual epaulettes but a nice man further up the thread reckons he can sort me out whith cheap epauletted shirts.

smile.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
I was in NYC this past Sunday and met up with Mike & Adele for brunch with my wife. It was great to finally meet them in person. Had some excellent food and friendly conversation at Remedy Diner, then headed over to the Orchard Street store for a quick look around before heading off for more touristy stuff. Would've hung out at the shop longer (and left with a bag of stuff, I'm sure) if we had more time, but we were only in the city for 24 hours and had to pack as much into that space as possible. Going through the shirt and pants racks was like going through my Topps card collection. "Need it, got it, got it, need it, need it, got it..." Too fun! Mike, thanks for meeting up with us. It was a real pleasure, and I hope to do it again real soon! - K
Thanks Keith, it was great meeting you guys too! Glad that you had such a slamming time in NYC.
Originally Posted by g transistor
You have any more cool nonplaid patterns up your sleeve Mike?
You bet. Our next delivery of shirts is scheduled to drop in about two weeks. Got a chambray mashup, gingham mashup, a bananas new double-faced cloth, and a new-colorway reissue of an all-time legendary fabric (all that I can reveal at the moment).
Originally Posted by sazon
I agree 100%. Mike, your selfish, elitist, me-first attitude has finally caught up with you. You are done, my friend. I'm so pissed at you that I just ripped off my Epaulet blue oxford and cut holes all over my lichen flannels. I'm sitting here at work, looking a bit odd, but that serves you right !
That was you?!? You left out the part where you paired those slashed pants with pointy boots, a cross tunic, and an enormous rubber horse mask:
andreacrews_ripped_2743.jpg
I have to say Sazon, this is a radical change in your usual style!
Originally Posted by Reginald Bartholomew
Hey Mike, Any plans on making some light blue trousers or chinos for the summer? My wardrobe cries out for more light blue.
Oh yes. In fact, a little birdie told me that we're getting more light blue chambray trousers within the next few days. I'll post up the link here when the restock arrives.
Originally Posted by tomashi
Received the seersucker shirt, damn this is a really sweet piece! My first purchase and I'm in love. How did I miss the shadow dots shirt that everyone seems to have?
Thanks for the order, glad that you dig the seersucker!
Originally Posted by Klemins
how many times do I have to ask for you to do a denim jacket before you will?
devil.gif

Haha, we've actually got a denim CPO jacket in the works for fall. I'll get the sample in a week or so. It's going to be a "hardcore" collab piece.
Originally Posted by jt2gt
Do you have any more of the penny loafers I came across in the blog...the in house stuff looks great. JT
Yes! A gonzo amount of new Epaulet Sewn by Hand shoes just arrived and will go online early next week. The penny comes in three different leathers for this delivery.
Originally Posted by 13k
Mike says he's getting restocked this week. Mike, I hope you've got one left in my size
confused.gif

Expect a PM soon homie!
Originally Posted by reedobandito
Wait, is this navy blazer i've been reading about made by Epaulet? Intrigued I am...
Should be here soon. It's my navy blazer grail piece.
Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Hey Mike, What's dropping within the next couple of weeks? Thanks!
Oh man, so freaking much: 1. Southwick for Michael Kuhle sportcoats (yes, our capsule collection got my name) 2. Epaulet trousers in four colors of linen, petrol blue, and some other fabrics 3. Enormo rivet chino restock, rivet service pant, rivet shorts 4. Epaulet Sewn by Hand footwear delivery two 5. Wm.J.Mills & Co duo-tone canvas briefcase Somewhere in there are a bunch of new shirts too. We keep bringing that fire.
Originally Posted by Racing Green
Received my Ashland honey tattersall shirt and it's a thing of beauty. The slimmer collar profile gives it an old school mod feel which is never a bad thing.
Right on, I'm SO thrilled that you dig the honey tattersall. It's the first yellow-ish shirt that we've done, and I really loved that fabric. It's so old school and the hand on it is great. Thanks for picking it up!

flipsilk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
3. Enormo rivet chino restock, rivet service pant, rivet shorts

Will any of these be new colors/fabrics? Or simply restock of what we all know and love already?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

While I'm building out all the new shoes & such that arrived, I've got a quick update for you. We just introduced our "Girlfriend Shirts" in two new fabrics for Spring. We made these in a small way last season, but they've proved really popular, so we're expanding the lines for ladies.

Here's the new pieces for Spring. They're made in the same place and to the same standards of construction and fabric as our mens shirts. So if a lady in your life loves your shirts, we've now got some for her too.

And if you're interested but have NO idea of what size to get, just hit us up - Adele's an expert at figuring it out.

girlfriend%20colorblock.jpg

Girlfriend Shirt Colorblock Chambray: $140

girlfriend%20purple%20plaid.jpg

Girlfriend Shirt Purple Madras: $140

astris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
light blue chambray trousers within the next few days. 2. Epaulet trousers in four colors of linen, petrol blue, and some other fabrics 3. Enormo rivet chino restock 4. Epaulet Sewn by Hand footwear delivery two
Want. Want. Want. Want. I actually happen to even need some of this stuff.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
emailed my g/f the EP email with the new shirts for girls....await her response. Hope she likes one (or both)..
inlove.gif

Absolutely no sunlight today, but just wanted to post a (blurry) pic of the super 120's which are a great spring/summer weight....really light and breezy while still easily holding down that formal look you need in a pair of slacks for work. I haven't been working very much lately and thus have only worn these a handful of times, but threw these on to have lunch today with a friend (need a pressing, but hopefully you can see the nice silhouette and fit of the slacks despite that and the lack of natural light...).

EP1.jpg

and just real quick while I'm here - the white Oxford seen below is the EP OCBD dressed down...great shirt, as a lot of us now know..

b6c0205e.jpg

MaxK

Reaction score
Just got the shipping notification for the penny's pre-order. I'm already checking the forecast hoping for a nice warm day to rock them and the patch madras shorts. Equally excited about the chino restock, I'm itching to add another pair (or two) to the collection.

Reaction score
plain.gif
I'm still waiting to get invoiced. Though living in LA, weather has been great except for the rain the past couple days. I can't wait to wear em to catalina

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not one of those guys who *needs* to be in a serious relationship all of the time, but seeing that girlfriend colorblock shirt is making me pretty upset that I don't have a gal to cloak with that. If I saw a girl around here wearing something like that, I'd probably throw my keys at her and ask her to move in with me.

Gotta run now; have to go start rumor that slack tide was Christian Bale's stand in for The Machinist.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone here has purchased one of the canvas briefcases for sale from EP and what their experiences were? I am in the market for a briefcase but was hoping I could get some input on these, first.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads